Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1320 Champions

The ChampThe Champ Registered Users 25 Posts
1320 Champions

Striving to be a Top 100 Team

Week 1 Attempt: Rank 144.

Requirements:

Diverse and extensive garage a big plus.

Know how to tune according to room rating caps

Minimum of 5k total for the entire turf event.

Every player who has 0 points at the end of the day will be booted.

Accepting Applications.

Highest Ranking Member Wins Prize: Cash or Car.

Comments

• Options
    bump .....................
  • Options
    Azure ReloadedAzure Reloaded Registered Users 45 Posts
    The Champ wrote: »
    Just started a new team: 1320 Champions

We will use this turf as a try out. We will try to be a Top 100 Team. Shouldn't be too hard if EVERY member is active and can score at least 5K.

Requirements:

Level 50+ (aka completed career mode and have at least one of each class of car)

Minimum of 5k total for the entire turf event.

Every player who has 0 points at the end of the day will be booted.

Accepting Applications.

Highest Ranking Member Wins Prize Cash or Car.

Level 60 with 2 accounts (iOS + Android) tonnes of cars (fully modded ofc) LF good team, you might fulfil my criteria :D spend about 2 hours p/d, should be enough to get 5k points since I actually want to be in the top 100/50 team.
  • Options
    BeastyMode34BeastyMode34 Registered Users 203 Posts
    I can't find the team.
  • Options
    If you can't find team post in-game name for Invite.
  • Options
    Bump. We are 12 Strong and getting stronger! Come be a part of the magic.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Lets do this. Turf starts in 4 hours!
  • Options
    Bump

We still have 3 slots open and we are off to a really good start. Who is next to join? ;)
  • Options
    Bump. 1 Spot Open.
  • Options
    racerforLiferacerforLife Registered Users 45 Posts
    If youll be empty with a spot and on top 100 ill come, 31 cars
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    I don't have every class car. But I usually make adjustments beginning of the turf event. I have plenty of money + gems to get new cars lol.
    I average 5-10k per turf. That's without motivation as in if my team isn't trying i wont try my hardest either lol.
    I'll join in after this turf event, if thats fine with you. Dont want to risk leaving the team and not getting on a new one then end up not getting my prize lol

ign: rinky dink
  • Options
    Bump

Looking to fill a few spots for the next turf. We need active players that can score a minimum of 5000+ points. We finished 144 in the turf that just finished today and looking for players to help us get in the top 100. We are close.
  • Options
    Looking to fill another 4-5 Spots before the beginning of the next turf event. Top 10 players had over 5k last event with the top 3-5 having 10k++.
  • Options
    Bump

Looks like we have one spot open for the next turf.
  • Options
    KooogKooog Registered Users 82 Posts
    nickname MasterOgKoo ill get loads of points lets be #1 send invite please
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Ok i'm ready to join. I just sent in a request

edit: my ign is rinky dink
  • Options
    Welcome to the team joedawnn.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    how much points does your #1 player make. just asking. i could join. i have a few cars and make 5k no problem without trying that much
  • Options
    Bump

We have one spot currently open. The current event is for Chevy cars. Tomorrow is for R class cars and the final event for supercharged cars. We are currently at #169. Come help us get into the top 100 and get that Cobra Jet Mustang!
  • Options
    racerforLiferacerforLife Registered Users 45 Posts
    You are full.. if you want me, i have 36 cars. in game nick - JDM lowlevels bbs. need a top 100 team... can make a lot of points. kick one of your team members who make some points and invite me
    thx
  • Options
    InfumusR6InfumusR6 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Do you guys have a spot for 3 players? We can put up a min of 5k points each. We're looking for a team in the top 100. thanks ign is the same as my sn.
  • Options
    Sorry man, our team is currently full but if we get some openings, we will keep you in mind.
  • Options
    Bump

We have one opening that we need to fill ASAP. Turf started today and the events are Nismo GT-R today followed by events for Class A cars, Subie's and last day FWD cars. Please see the first post of this thread for our other requirements.
  • Options
    Bump

We still have one spot open and need someone that can put up points. The event for A class cars is on right now. We started out today unranked and we are up to 209 right now. We need a good racer to help us make a push for top 100!!
  • Options
    BUMP

It's that time again. Turf time and the prize for the top 100 in turf is a M5! We currently have 2 spots open that we need to fill immediately. You must get a minimum of 5000 points or you will be kicked. BMW's, 69 Camaros, C class cars and all turbos are what is needed for this Turf War. We want serious players only that want to help us get into the top 100 and get that M5. We have been close and are looking for players to help us get over the top. If you are not serious and just want to "join a team," please don't waste your time or ours.