Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Clearance!!

I'm selling almost everything in my garage! (Excluding Turfs & Falcon, Ford GT, Evos) bunch of maxed cars and including gem cars. If you're lucky enough to be on my friends list, take a look and make an offer!!

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok ok ok cool
  • Options
    Ok how much for gt3,rami,nismo,furai,and the f1s send me PM pls because I have a feeling people gonna jack my buy if u don't thx!!!
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Rami is stripeless so I am not selling that. Furai was given to me as compensation from CIE with every part installed so I don't think I am going to sell that either. McLaren GT3 is on hold until Tiffxny answers her PM. Everything else I will PM you.
  • Options
    dosunaradosunara Registered Users 1 Posts
    DJChris23 how much do you want for your Ford GT-R
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Whats ur ign. I am looking for a few cars
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    So this is what's left for sale. McLaren F1 maxed with 125 gem red wheels and 50 gem red paint. F1 50 gem red paint 75k red wheels No NOS. Z4 maxed, 2x Z4 slightly modified, Ford GT-R with 10 gem blue paint & 40k wheels maxed. NISMO max with 375k wheels!!
  • Options
    Pm me on forum not in game btw
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    F1 gemmed out - 1 mill F1 no NOS - 900k Z4 maxed - 800k 2x Z4 slightly modded - 700k/both GT-R maxed - 850k NISMO maxed 375k rims - 7.5 mill
  • Options
    iBulletsiBullets Registered Users 167 Posts
    I will take the maxed Z4 for 800k bro. Add me on game: ACCELERATE Thanks!
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Gemmed F1 + 500k for my maxed m3, gem body, + 125 red gem wheels?
  • Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    Ur f1 gemmed for 900k?
  • Options
    Tha Real HighRoller818Tha Real HighRoller818 Registered Users 137 Posts
    Have any B class subi's, Mitsubishi eclipse, orM3's
  • Options
    BlitzblazerBlitzblazer Registered Users 169 Posts
    ill take the f1 no nos 900k?