Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2.0.... reports

Comments

• Options
    darkshade daddiidarkshade daddii Registered Users 49 Posts
    IGN darkshade daddii , android 4.2.2 on galaxy tab2 10.1 running off wifi.

I haven't had any issues on galaxy s3 but on tab2 after every single race without fail it kicks me back out of app to homescreen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with the same rwsults every time. Does it on turf , multi player and daily challenges. Makes it really hard to get anywhere.
  • Options
    RiderRider Registered Users 136 Posts
    Every 5 races or so the lights wont even start and i would just get a disconnected message in results.. and if im lucky and race i would get DNF every few races too... and if not DNF i would get the 0.000 resuts.... this is just disappointing.
    IGN: 3eloo
    Iphone 5
    Wifi
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Not sure if this is a bug or something else. I have noticed since the release of 2.0 that more often than not, I am getting TIMED OUT when selecting someone to race. This is happening constantly and I have no clue why. Even when racing someone I know is online and waiting for me to contact them.

The other issue is the line of cars in the Race Rooms. It just does not slide right. Sometimes when I slide to look for someone to race, it goes right back to the beginning again. This will happen 2 or 3 times before I can see the other cars. if it times out, it always takes you BACK to the first car instead of being where I left off. Not a big deal, just annoying
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Iphone 4s 7.1.2 ios overall better has been crashing less but today in turf is crashing more like b4 update lag is better still hard to scroll thru cars in turf room strong wifi (comcast)
  • Options
    BARUBAL808BARUBAL808 Registered Users 39 Posts
    on the verge of quitting!! Yesterday, 11:57 Ok there must be a problem with the lights timing while racing!! I lost a BMW gt2 to a foul when the light was green. I thought maybe it was me, then I just lost a ****ing ford gtr to the same issue!! Lost a rami and stella to no launch before the update and now this.. **** this is frustrating!! Posted yesterday got 2 messages and no I'm being blown off.. so here it is like ryyst asked.. galaxy s4 4.2.2 logged into fb..
  • Options
    BARUBAL808BARUBAL808 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Using wifi and t-mobile 4 g lte..
  • Options
    OCretributionOCretribution Registered Users 6 Posts
    BARUBAL808 wrote: »
    on the verge of quitting!! Yesterday, 11:57 Ok there must be a problem with the lights timing while racing!! I lost a BMW gt2 to a foul when the light was green. I thought maybe it was me, then I just lost a ****ing ford gtr to the same issue!! Lost a rami and stella to no launch before the update and now this.. **** this is frustrating!! Posted yesterday got 2 messages and no I'm being blown off.. so here it is like ryyst asked.. galaxy s4 4.2.2 logged into fb..

I can certainly vouch for the now, even worse issue with light timing. I have fouled multiple times in a row on the android version on the first day and got extremely frustrated. I then played the web player tonight and had the same issue 5 races in a row...its ludicrous! I cant believe the update actually accomplished making the game harder to deal with than it already was.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Android newest version.... Galaxy Note 3. Ign 0 kid 0. Facebook log in is. Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com Lights not working correctly. I timed mine perfect. And it gave me a late start the first time cause the light wouldn't go green. Then the next time I ignored the color of the light. And went on timing as I normally do with a rev drop from the second light. And I got a foul. When I should have been in the .020 range. I lost a max ford gtr. And a max stella back to back. I should have won both races as I checked the stats on both cars I was racing . They were both sure wins. I didn't take screen shots this time and not even worth sending a ticket without screen shots. cause it's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting on a replacement from the last maxed car I lost. To no answer from you guys. Even though I sent all of the info needed. And screen shots of the error. I doubt you'll do anything about these losses as well. Go figure. Would like some return on my investment but I already know what the answer is... I'll get the big fu.. and your welcome for paying your electric bill for the month. In the mean time. You'll have to get your mortgage money from someone else. I'm not paying it for you any more ............ I'm legit as it gets. And hove no reason to lie about anything stated above. A nice surprise in my account would be greatly appreciated. But I already know what the answer to that one will be. :\
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Android newest version.... Galaxy Note 3. Ign 0 kid 0. On that account. The email on google play is reefmaster1000@gmail.com on my second account is Facebook log in is.Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com Lights not working correctly. I timed mine perfect. And it gave me a late start the first time cause the light wouldn't go green. Then the next time I ignored the color of the light. And went on timing as I normally do with a rev drop from the second light. And I got a foul. When I should have been in the .020 range. I lost a max ford gtr. And a max stella back to back. I should have won both races as I checked the stats on both cars I was racing . They were both sure wins. I didn't take screen shots this time and not even worth sending a ticket without screen shots. That was for the google play ...reefmaster1000@gmail.com account . cause it's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting on a replacement from the last maxed car I lost. On the facebook account brandonmgundlach@gmail.com no answer from you guys. Even though I sent all of the info needed. And screen shots of the error. I doubt you'll do anything about these losses as well. Go figure. Would like some return on my investment but I already know what the answer is... I'll get the big fu.. and your welcome for paying your electric bill for the month. In the mean time. You'll have to get your mortgage money from someone else. I'm not paying it for you any more ............ I'm legit as it gets. And hove no reason to lie about anything stated above. A nice surprise in my account would be greatly appreciated. But I already know what the answer to that one will be. :\
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    This is getting crazy! We are the beta testers. Period. Not any better with 2.0 than it was with 1.6. Highly disappointed and frustrated with this product. My thread that I've been hanging on with is getting thinner and thinner... almost to the point of breaking away from this game!

I can't take a screen shot of all the crashing! Ya'll don't have logs? Can't start a running debug log/etc on someone you specify to get more information?? It's doing it all the time randomly. Chatting, looking through garages, while I'm playing before and in the middle of a race, at least 5 times after I won a pink it crashes and couldn't crush during TW. It's awful, no longer fun to play! Hasn't been since 1.6. I even reset my ipad / erased everything like it was fresh out of the box, seemed to be good for like 30 mins then starts acting up again, same thing happens sometimes if I uninstall / reinstall, acts fine for 30mins or so then starts acting up again with all the crashing. Nothing else acts up on the ipad. I sent an email in to customer service about a week ago ( i know the wait is long) I hope I don't get a standard cookie cutter response back or ya'll will lose a paying customer!

IGN: Allayna's Ma
    Your Device: iPad Mini ( Model MD531LL/A )
    OS version: 7.1.2 (11D257)
    Data or Wi-FI: Wifi
    ISP (Service provider): Cox Communications
  • Options
    UprearUprear Registered Users 203 Posts
    ign : Uprear Device : Galaxy S3 Data VM wont load past step 4
  • Options
    KhezarmKhezarm Registered Users 5 Posts
    Started playing like a week before the update on my telephone and it worked fine. Got myself a Viper Gts-R and was happy with it. Until the update. Because since the update I can´t go in a race. The garage, the upgrades and the multiplayer lobby works fine. But the greatest problem is that the game force stops without reason when I try to race either a computer or a player. If I´m lucky, in like 10 restarts I can play one game. The game freezes and the engine sound is lagging. Right before the pedal and launch button are entering the screen. Will provide a screenshot later if this is editable.

I reinstalled and tried to play the game from the beginning since I had a device bound account. And the game still crashes every single game. Have tried since saturday and haven´t even finished class D. I´m about to give up on this game and that´s not something I wanna do either. Since I like it and like the adrenaline rush and the competition in it and I was almost planning on paying for gems. Since I could play this game together with my friend who showed me it. Will provide a screenshot of the gamebreaking problem.

Another problem I have with my mobile is that the videos for reparing is only making the game restart and nothing else happens. So I haven´t been able to watch on those videos since before this patch. I also did not know about money and gems videos, so haven´t tried those yet.

Would be greatful if you could fix this for my cell. It´s up to date and everything.

Keep racing!
    Peace

Can someone please tell me how to upload pictures to this site. Otherwise take my links from dropbox.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijy7i63ed2...52-31.png?dl=0 <
    The most frequent crashes, no matter if I wait for the video to play and the intro before the race or if I press it away. That´s all that´s happening and the game crashes and I get an error-report.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fyktbuohi6...52-45.png?dl=0 <
    Error report.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1prv7iy06...56-54.png?dl=0 Game got a better progress here, but here the crash and the error-report are visible at the same time. Happens very often and I can play maybe one race, if I´m really, really lucky.

[QUOTE=[RR] Ryyst;n896638]..

1.Try uninstalling and Reinstalling the app. ---- Done That
    2. If you all of a sudden lost your account or find yourself back at level 1 or are now on an older account , please read this thread : http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...-account-isues
    3. Read 1

Details to include are:

IGN: Khezarm
    Your Device (include which version): Sony Xperia Z1, Model number C6903
    OS version: (include version number) Android 4.4.4
    Data or Wi-FI: Both
    ISP (Service provider): Telia it´s in Sweden

For FB users:
    IGN:
    Browser(s) used:
    OS and version number:
    ISP (Service provider):

Thanks in advance!

Ryyst[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    cbrmastertimecbrmastertime Registered Users 4 Posts
    i have sony xperia z1 compact with android 4.4.4 and today i have install racing rivals game, but in game multiplayer and campaign , the game crashes constantly and closes with warning "..app is stuck in an unusual way ..". you can specify a solution?
    I have 2 gb ram (1 gb free) and 12 gb internal memory free My name in game is cbr master time. thanks

ign . cbr master time
    device -sony xperia z1 compact (model d5503)
    os version -android 4.4.4 (14.4.a.0.108)
    Wi-fi
    fastwebnet (ITA)
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Just a reminder of why this thread is here and why I ask you to post here.

1. There are a lot of threads on these forums. By posting your issue here, it gives me and the devs a place to find out info about what players are experiencing.
    2. You guys can see what others are experiencing and are able to add your info to the issues. The more examples we see, the better it is for us to troubleshoot.

These forums are not Customer Service. If you need assistance with your account, you will need to contact them. Contacting me about your account issue will not get help faster, you will need to go through the system.

IF you do get through the system and if they did not help you (Just FYI, the standard policy regarding car restorations for ANY reason, is that they don't restore cars. They can make exceptions however and often do once or twice depending on the circumstances.) and they probably should have, I MAY be able to help, but I am not a guarantee. If you message me I will try and get back to you, but I do receive many messages a day and sometimes I might not be able to respond in a timely manner, I do have other duties. Also, CS not restoring your car(s)/cash/gems doesn't mean I will. If I feel that CS should have assisted, I might, however I will mostly refer to CS's response.

So what are these forums for? Simple, to discuss Racing Rivals. The Help section is for general help, not account specific help.

This thread is simply to report issues. I will then present these issues to our QA and Devs who will then add it to their list of issues to investigate. Should you expect a resolution right away? No. That's not how it works. I will try and keep you all informed about these issues as best I can, but these things take time.

For now, most of these issues have been reported. Please continue to use this thread post about new issues, or comment on other posts that describe the same issue you are having.

I will delete posts that are not helpful so as to not clutter this thread.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    time Challenges not appearing on iPad 2
  • Options
    Willy GWilly G Registered Users 7 Posts
    Another 2.0 update failure here! Ever sense the update I'm not able to race anymore as soon as I get challenged or challenge some one and the screen attempts to load gets stuck at the bottom and crashes instantly and sends my car back to my garage with almost 100% engine damage is there going to be a fix for this because I haven't been able to play every sense the latest update before that it worked great really disappointed
  • Options
    Hello! Got myself an update yesterday evening at 10pm Swedish time. And I got overjoyed and thought the problems should get away. But alas they did not. So I'm still experiencing heavy crashes and often. Thanks for a great game!
  • Options
    salman1980salman1980 Registered Users 21 Posts
    hi

yesterday i restored my iPhone and update it to 7.1.2 just to refresh it i was afraid to start racing rivals but i did and it fix no more errors had once only but it was ok the game running well everything good maybe this will help you guys as it helped me i did clean restore and update from 7.1.1 to 7.1.2

and people who do jailbreak give it a shot u will not lose anything before apple release ios8 it worked for me it might work for you
  • Options
    Any one with android newest version been able to fix the constant crashing issue yet??? No fun just racing the bots all day lol
  • Options
    Willy G wrote: »
    Any one with android newest version been able to fix the constant crashing issue yet??? No fun just racing the bots all day lol
    I have the newest verison of andriod and I can´t even race the bots. In campaign the game crashes like a maniac still. Somehow it seems I can drive my 3 daily challenges without crashes, but against bots, multiplayer and campaign the game crashes all the time for me.

If someone know a solution to the problem, feel free to contribute.

Peace
  • Options
    I right there with you! But on my end the whole game seems to work fine just every time I race an actual apponint bam engine stays reving and crashes! So yeah hope this gets fix soon pretty advanced and did spend actual money on this game very disappointed
  • Options
    Saint35Saint35 Registered Users 61 Posts
    The game crashes on me constantly after updating my phone to android 4.4.3. The game worked fine when I was on Android 4.4.2. I have included a logcat on the crash for the Android developers to look at. IGN: SAINT35 DEVICE: HTC One (M7) OS: Android 4.4.3 WI-FI CARRIER: Verizon
  • Options
    07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    I just updated to 4.4.4 today and before that my racing was fine but now when I start a race it's an immediate crash as the countdown is going to begin to launch if you could please help this situation it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    After switching from a iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 almost all my problems with the game were solved. That was before the update. After the update not too many complaints. However there do seem to be random and quick dnfs even despite a seemingly good connection. Sometimes it will prompt me to restart because my acct has been updated. This will occur even mid race. My main issue is with the car ratings and tuning. I consider myself a pretty good tuner. It is now nearly impossible to drop the tune to a Lower room. The rating numbers jump up and down as parts are taken off. Ex: I will take off parts and rating doesn't budge. I have to click on another car and come back to see it change. Then when I think I have a good number (1650) I can log off and come back with no changes to the car it will say 1653. Then I will take off a part ...1648? That's a big jump for one part. Next reboot it will go from 1648 back to 1651..etc. I even raced turf with a good tune I just made. After the car repaired it went up in rating and into higher lobby. Kinda frustrating
  • Options
    POT HOLEPOT HOLE Registered Users 20 Posts
    Facebook version
    macbook pro
    latest update

on Facebook it won't initialize and says i have no connection when i do have connection.
  • Options
    israfilisrafil Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cant even play crash beginning of all multi-player race and in campaigns 90 % of all (Xperia z1 Android 4.4.4 Data and wifi same problem Isp: batelco) user :israfil bh
  • Options
    israfil wrote: »
    Cant even play crash beginning of all multi-player race and in campaigns 90 % of all (Xperia z1 Android 4.4.4 Data and wifi same problem Isp: batelco) user :israfil bh
    Yeah, something is up with the Z1 compability. I hope they fix this since this is the same shit I encounter.

Peace
  • Options
    R3D5T4RR3D5T4R Registered Users 29 Posts
    IGN: Bread N Butter Device: iPhone 5s (os: 7.1.2) Wifi: Tmnet Carrier: Maxis unable to join the Turf and this is my 2nd account. I got problem to go to the lobby to turf.. and i need to join my friend to go to regular lobby.
  • Options
    R3D5T4RR3D5T4R Registered Users 29 Posts
    This photo appear when i faul start on D class Campaign.
  • Options
    EDUBZEDUBZ Registered Users 18 Posts
    My original post is on page 1 sent 9/5/2014. I was asked about my device but I have not received a reply, can I find out if the issue of the game crashing on iPad mini is being fixed?
This discussion has been closed.