Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Are you KIDDING devs?!

kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
Over 2 hours of patiently waiting in many rooms (including 1656) have yet to even catch a glimpse one a single dev..... This so sooo old.... The ammount of excitement they stir up just to let us down......
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Ive seen them in 1656 almost constantly since it began, dragsters in my garage
  • Options
    1320 Champ1320 Champ Registered Users 224 Posts
    I spent 90 minutes on a 68 track and a max track and never saw an XB once. What a waste of time. If they are only going to run one bracket, they should at least make that known.
  • Options
    That's funny cuz I have a 1652 and been in it since it began also and haven't seen a single soul!
  • Options
    And the lobby supposedly is 1650-1656
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've been camping the 56 for 2.5 hours as well....only seen one xB but it wasn't a dev.
  • Options
    romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    I got one in a 56 room, theyre rated 51 stock so thats your best bet
  • Options
    romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    I got one in a 56 room
  • Options
    xavi€rxavi€r Registered Users 106 Posts
    Nothing on 49
  • Options
    Made a team specifically for this event. Bought a Scion FRS & Scion FRS R-Spec from the Showroom and used gems to build them both quickly. I seen only 1 DEV whom I friended and asked him to race me and that I was a moderator but did not get a response back nor have I seen him back in the lobby. Granted I was a little late to Turf Wars since I had a few errands to run but its a little disappointing and discouraging that I haven't seen one yet. They should have a DEV in every single lobby that does not leave with an unlimited number of Scion Dragsters. Im going to continue camping out the current lobby that I am in and if I don't see one after spending the rest of my day online then I will just consider this another let down after having an already bad day!! We don't get special treatment regardless of what some of you might think so maybe you guys will be nicer to us!
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Havent seen no dev for about 2 1/2 hrs lmaooo
  • Options
    Still have yet to even see one
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I've been in there for a few hours.... lost a lot of cars.... won a few..... honestly... whenever I enter a room I'm challenged almost immediately... if I lose, I go back to my garage, get another car and go back into a room.

Be sure you are entering into Turf rooms.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    mw4k28.jpg
  • Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    I been in the same room for a long time. i have not seen one scion xB in here
  • Options
    LILRUMLILRUM Registered Users 86 Posts
    Sigh =( so depressing
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    So thefe only in the 1655 turf lobby ? Wow thats awsome way to cut alot of people out it
  • Options
    SMOKNSSSMOKNSS Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm also in the 315 and 706 rooms and have yet to see a single dev.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    They are in a stock r class car. of course they are only in the 1655 lobby...
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I found 4 in 1 lobby sure enough they were all lvl 2-4 or whatever and my lvl 7 account found them.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Did my 2 hrs waiting only to see ppl that won them. I never saw a dev. Now my team is pissed cause I'm not putting up points. Thanks CIE/GLU
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I've now lost like 50 cars so.... people are finding us..... we're all in stock cars. I can't choose what turf lobby we get put in
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    I was in a 55 lobby. Devs must of gave 50 away there
  • Options
    How to catch a DEV. When you find one that's busy add him to your friends list to see when he's online. If you see one already challenged in that room, quickly switch to another room - preferably a near empty room. Keep in mind they are stock R-Class cars so they will ONLY be in 1655 to 1656 max lobbies. Keep and eye on the newer players whom enter the room and try and remember their icon in case someone joins with a Matte Dragster that isn't a RR DEV. Have patience and be very quick! For awhile I was chasing him around but if they lose, they go back to their garage and re-enter a different lobby than the one they lost. Unfortunately the ratio between DEVs and Players are extremely unbalanced so you'll have to be quick with a sharp eye to be able to challenge them and also must be faster than 9.4 to 9.5 to beat them. Your best bet would be using a low tunes Scion FRS R-Spec. They're using boost so you'll need to boost and perfect your launch and shifting if you want to win this cool new R-Class dragster!
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    I would like permission to kill RR Drift that biatchhh let the time run out when I challenged him but then pinked his next challenger, I want to cry.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Well at least it's an anniversary event that all international new and old players that can enjoy ..... Oh that's right it's not!
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    15mins left u guys better find them devs
  • Options
    xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Sooo. When I finally saw one of.course he was busy. But I left his page up and kept constantly spamming the race/ busy button. After about 15 minutes he finally came back into the lobby and I got the.challenge.off immediately. I would imagine this is what most people are doing. So they were in the lobbies guys just not for very long
  • Options
    blooddna07blooddna07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ryyst I raced rr light for the xb the launch button never showed up till after green light I lost my spec can you help me out blooddna07 is my user name I don't care if I get the xb but at least my spec if u can
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Maybe I read wrong, but I remember Ryyst saying they would be in Turf AND non-turf lobbies. Just another disappointment I guess. Say one thing, do another Cie, thats the way it works, huh? No wonder this game is full of scammers, Cie seems to be the HNIC in that department.
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    5mins left 3:55 in long beach right now