Watch video for...

Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
Every time I am offered a video for free gold, or to receive a "tac" or anything else, the video never appears after pushing the "video" button. Is this a common problem, or is it related to my home country?

Other than that, this is a great game. Harvesting gold is a bit tuff too, but really can't complain considering I play for free.
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• buckmaster10215buckmaster10215 Registered Users 19 Posts
    This is a known problem not only this game but other glu games you never get the gold not you or your location
  • man999istman999ist Registered Users 2 Posts
    Buck master,
    I totally disagree with you. See, these bastard ?? third- party , offer- sponsors are really a shit. They are country-shit. They treat some countries as REALLY “ THIRD WORLD “ .
    I have decided to buy with my “ MONEY “ if I see the game is worth it.
    I deserve every shit because (of course like everyone) I like free.
  • MitcheRMitcheR Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Buckmaster is RIGHT!!I HAVE THE SAME FAKING PROB..AND IM SICK OF THESE FALSE FUKIN OFFERS MAN...TIME TO BECOME VIGILANTE MITCHER
  • MitcheRMitcheR Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Every time I am offered a video for free gold, or to receive a "tac" or anything else, the video never appears after pushing the "video" button. Is this a common problem, or is it related to my home country?

Other than that, this is a great game. Harvesting gold is a bit tuff too, but really can't complain considering I play for free.
    And smoke more crystal meth....its great shit 4 real