Options

Sniper x continues to crash

RobbncinRobbncin Registered Users 8 Posts
On Feb 2 I opened a customer care ticket with glu on a crashing problem with sniper x (program crashes when I attempt to get money rewards, obtain new weapons and upgrade weapons) making this game difficult to play. Since the glu has offered no help I am going to try an delete the game and reload it knowing I may loose all my progress level 25, money earned $3,278,532,064, gold 1,462 and gun parts 4,974.

I have been a paying customer (since 2014) and probably have enough money invested in this game to have paid for an x-box which I should have done to begin with. (Shame on me!)......with inticipation of loosing all progress I will take this opportunity to say to glu "ASTALAVISTA #%!@&". Really wanted to be more explicit than that but would have served no purpose.

I am using Apple iPad, if anyone else is experiencing these problems glu will not help you, you will only get polite lip service.......the game is fun when it works so enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    RobbncinRobbncin Registered Users 8 Posts
    UPDATE!!!........deleted sniper x reloaded and lost all history....as expected.....however played the game level four and sniper x performed flawless with no crashes!......hmmmmmm, hey glu???.....oh well, quickly arrived at a point in the game I can't go further without spending real money.....sorry glu fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me.....will not go further in the game.......shame on glu!!