Bows

Hoss3326Hoss3326 Registered Users 3 Posts
Love the bow missions, at the point where I have to upgrade my bow or buy a higher power one but can't because it is too much gold!!! Please make the bows puchaseable by gold or cash!!! Not everybody can afford to buy all that frigging gold, even the devoted daily players like myself

Comments

• Hoss3326Hoss3326 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hoss3326 wrote: »
    Love the bow missions, at the point where I have to upgrade my bow or buy a higher power one but can't because it is too much gold!!! Please make the bows puchaseable by gold or cash!!! Not everybody can afford to buy all that frigging gold, even the devoted daily players like myself
    Also, I have the highest power bow. The only one that is higher power is only puchaseable by gold.
  • buckmaster10215buckmaster10215 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I agree same here i am not paying for that higher bow either and yes it shoukd be with cash not gold hey glu give us a break make the biw with cash.
  • PoolNinjaPoolNinja Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree same here i am not paying for that higher bow either and yes it shoukd be with cash not gold hey glu give us a break make the biw with cash.

I am enjoying the game but making me have to buy gold is ridiculous! Bows need to be able to purchased with in game cash or let us by gold with in game cash. If I can't move on without spending cash, I will delete the game and have my friends do the same.
  • buckmaster10215buckmaster10215 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Does glu read our post? All the other bows were bought with game cash why is the new one gold only glu maybe a mission were we can get gold instead of game cash or a event were we can get the bow no way i am paying for the new bow this is not right.
  • CrucialCharlzeCrucialCharlze Registered Users 3 Posts
    What level do bow missions start.....I thought if I bought it.....I could use it right away??