Arena Grind

CH1EFCH1EF Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
I love the idea of no energy for Arena, but man, the grind gets worse and worse. I’ve noticed a spike in Arena difficulty, which I think was needed as some players were grinding it pretty fast. I imagine rankings will sort out better once there is a larger player base in place of bots. I think a better system would incentize the grind. Maybe a lose/gain trophy system. Anyways, with the current system, at this point there is no way I will ever make the 8,000 trophy cutoff for top rewards. I feel 3 trophy wins is too low to reach that high. Thanks for reading!

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    No no please no lose/gain system lol. Though I agree 3 at a time is very low considering the huge jump in difficulty
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We're gaining a lot of data every day on all aspects of the game, so continue to play and leave feedback (We're reading it, I swear). We'll be tuning the game to and beyond the world wide launch :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
    Is there an expected date for world release?
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Is there an expected date for world release?
    No. ;)
  • CH1EFCH1EF Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Haha! I’m guessing next week  :p
    Lol...
  • Killer2XKiller2X Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i think they should make a win in arena to be 5 trophies and defeat u lose 2 and when u get more in the ranks u lose more
    Keep the suggestions coming :) 
    edited March 2019
    I do like the no loss trophies, and that you always win trophies no matter what. I wouldn’t be opposed to either system though. Maybe a system where win streaks grant more trophies. Example- 1-5 win streak 3 trophies; 6-10, 4 trophies; 11+ , 5 trophies
    edited March 2019
    Found it really discouraging that I can basically no longer use my auto battle feature in Arena once I hit 4,000 trophies. For one, it doesn’t even work against real players. Two, the botted opponents are almost twice my power. And lastly, now lose trophies upon losses! (Not a bad thing if used in a different reward structure/trophy scoring system; but if I’m grinding to 7,000 score, I definitely don’t think it’s right to be losing trophies). What frustrates me is that Arena rewards are near impossible to max out now. Even after well over 1,000 Arena matches, I am still barely at the halfway point for the 7,000 points. I just feel something needs re worked with the whole Arena structure.
    1. We're aware of the Auto against real players issue 
    2. We're aware of the level difference for those in the top 
    3. We are working on a way to restructure PvP in general, so what you're playing right now, may be completely different in the future, and then it may become different after that difference :) So please keep giving us feedback. 
    Good to know, thanks meathead