Update Notes 3/07/2019

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited March 2019 in News & Events

Gameplay Changes

• All Channeled abilities are now able to be interrupted with disabling effects (e.g. Stun, Silence, Fear, etc.).  

Character Changes

Ariel
"Medicinal Melody": No longer affected by Purge.

Dr. Facilier
"Transformation Central":
  • Polymorph effect now lasts the correct duration.
  • Overhead text is now present that displays the remaining duration.
  • Is now able to be Cleansed.

Merida
"Will-o'-the-Wisps" now persist between encounters.

Merlin
"Use Your Head" may now target Merlin himself.

Quorra
A fast attacking combatant that synergizes with Critical Strike. The damage per Magic of her Special abilities were disproportionately high, making her both a fast attacker and a devastatingly heavy hitter.
Base Stats
  • Attack Speed: 4.35 => 3.13
  • Health: 265 => 196
Abilities
  • "I Fight For the Users": Base Offense multiplier: 250% => 180%
  • "Backflip Kick": Base Offense multiplier: 250% => 160%

Sulley
"Not Boo's Door" no longer deals damage to the target opponent if they are no longer present at the location.

Bug Fixes

• "Heroes & Villains Pack" now performs the correct pack opening sequence.
  • Ariel is no longer improperly flagged as both a Healer and Support role. Now only flagged as Support.
  • Cy-Bugs no longer capable of flying away if affected by Root (inability to move).
  • Merida's "Rain of Arrows": No longer displays an incorrect "%%" text entry.
  • Merlin's "Ready or Not": No longer results in occasionally becoming invisible after use.
  • Rafiki is no longer improperly flagged as both a Healer and Support role. Now only flagged as Support.
  • Robin Hood's healthbar is now properly placed.
  • Scar's "Long Live the King": Corrected an issue where the total amount of intended damage was being dealt on each swipe.
  • Shere Khan has had ability descriptions corrected to represent intended text coloring.
  • Shere Khan's "Law of the Jungle": Now properly displays that 6 swipes are performed.
  • Shere Khan's "Law of the Jungle": Corrected an issue where the total amount of intended damage was being dealt on each swipe.

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Oh good, no more dying to OP cats
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Oh good, no more dying to OP cats
    For now!  >:)
  • savagetimsavagetim Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Are the spoiler tags really necessary?
    Where apart from NZ is the beta available (I'm in NZ but have a lot of Disney friends in Aussie that would love to play) and when will it be available in more places?
  • JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Norway is also a beta country, Savagetim.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    savagetim said:
    Are the spoiler tags really necessary?

When I read patch notes from other games I play, I enjoy a good spoiler to keep the clutter down. 

It allows people to open up specific sections they want to read and not get lost in the clutter :smile: