Club Probation Time

CH1EFCH1EF Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I wanted to join a club with some of my discord friends today and got hit with a 7 - Day club re-join probation period. Can this be reduced? I don’t see why it’s this long... 24 hours would be the right amount of time so players can’t reap double daily club rewards. 7 days is excessive and I lose out on a lot of club points. Please help!

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I'll take a look at this tomorrow when I'm in the office. 
    Have you been leaving and joining clubs recently? 
    Or is this the first time you've left a club and tried to rejoin another? 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • CH1EFCH1EF Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I created a club, decided that I didn’t want to run one. Went to a different club and they weren’t as active as I was, so I left looking for a more active one.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    ahh alright, so you may be getting hit with the 7-day because of all the hopping you're doing. 

We have this in place to prevent people from abusing the system and future systems. 

I will let the team know your feedback though :) 
    Copy, thanks!
    Maybe need to fix it in case someone gets kicked.. I did get kicked out, testing the probation time and was still hit with 7 days. That would not be fair for future players if a leader kicks someone and that person gets hit with probation. Also, maybe after so many days, your probation time resets. Just a suggestion..
  • DiemakerDiemaker Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My daughter was playing my account last night and accidentally left the club I was in. Now I have to wait 7 days to rejoin. In my opinion this is ridiculous. I left 2 dead clubs before finding my current one and now I’m penalized for something my cute little daughter did.

My suggestion therefor is that If I leave a club and wish back into the same club there be no wait time. 
    @meatheadmilitia
    @Diemaker Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. 

I'll talk to the team about it.