You Know what this is...take a peek inside :)

UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Good afternoon! Just some thoughts over the last week or so about the game.
Feedback Praise: 
  • I like the Arena trophy increase and the improved rewards, thank you!
  • Thank you for giving us a heads up that we'll need Merida for the upcoming legendary event, really looking forward to this!
  • Kudo's on the communication, it's been great!

Questions and Suggestions: 
  • Arena - Wonder if it would be possible to have tier'd rewards, 10 trophy's give minimal rewards, 20 give better rewards and 30 gives best rewards. Something along those lines.
  • Are you looking at being able to sync this with Facebook accounts? This is a great feature when swapping between multiple devices.
  • Curious what thoughts there are when it comes to global release and arena, will there be essentially a beta shard and a global release shard until it levels out a bit? I would suggest something like this so that global release players have an opportunity to be competitive right off the bat rather then try to compete with beta players.
  • Will you be starting an official Reddit and/or Discord?
Oh and my boss wants to talk to you, it seems I spend more time then I should in the game and have started putting sorcerer's arena artwork on all my reports.

......jus sayin' great job on the game so far!

Thank you!

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Good afternoon! Just some thoughts over the last week or so about the game.
    Feedback Praise: 
    • I like the Arena trophy increase and the improved rewards, thank you!
    We love the new rewards too :)
    • Thank you for giving us a heads up that we'll need Merida for the upcoming legendary event, really looking forward to this!
    We will continue to give you the most information we can
    • Kudo's on the communication, it's been great!
    We're trying :) 

Questions and Suggestions: 
    • Arena - Wonder if it would be possible to have tier'd rewards, 10 trophy's give minimal rewards, 20 give better rewards and 30 gives best rewards. Something along those lines.
    PvP is something we're looking into, so please keep the feedback coming!
    • Are you looking at being able to sync this with Facebook accounts? This is a great feature when swapping between multiple devices.
    There is no information on something like this, but will pass the feedback along
    • Curious what thoughts there are when it comes to global release and arena, will there be essentially a beta shard and a global release shard until it levels out a bit? I would suggest something like this so that global release players have an opportunity to be competitive right off the bat rather then try to compete with beta players.
    See above response :P 
    • Will you be starting an official Reddit and/or Discord?
    Right now, no. I come from games where I liked the community creating these things themselves and we pop in. This doesn't mean there might not be one, but for right now, we do not have any plans. 
    Oh and my boss wants to talk to you, it seems I spend more time then I should in the game and have started putting sorcerer's arena artwork on all my reports.

DO YOUR WORK! :D 

......jus sayin' great job on the game so far!

Thank you!
    Answers replied in BOLD
    Thank you for the feedback! 

We're happy to know people are enjoying the game and are interested in the development of it. *Fist bump*
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Awesome, thanks for the quick response.  :D