Options

Transparency

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
So... Many of us love this game. We'd like to see it go on for a long time and be successful both for the players and the company. That being said, there are a few things being talked about in the community, all coming down to one thing: Transparency 

Now obviously we know you can't give us actual details about things before they come up, but there have been just a few things come up that throws up some red flags that we'd like to see addressed if possible, for long term player satisfaction  :)

• Passholder - Just doing pass holder quests does not give enough xp to get to the max level... except you don't find this out until the last week of the month where the only choice is to buy the remaining tiers with gems, at a higher cost than it would have been if buying the first 2 instead for example.
  • Events - Many of us have been anxiously watching the countdown awaiting this event, all to be very disappointed that we can only do the first couple of matches and hit a hard wall. From the long count down, in-game pop ups, and comments from the CM we were all expecting a little more out of the event than just 2 or 3 regular battles. A comment or announcement saying the game will use rotational style events where its meant to be played many times in order to get the max reward, etc... would have been very much appreciated and set the right expectations without giving away any details. 
  • Updates - If possible, can we have patch notes 1 day in advance? It's a bad feeling when you spend a day farming a character, to have it be unexpectedly nerved the next day. Giving 1 day advance notice would be nice for players, and give us time to ask any questions we may have. Also even just fixing issues.. letting us know would be great. "Hey guys we pushed through a patch to fix X bug". Updates that leave players unsure or wondering what did or didn't change aren't great. There can never be too much communication! 
There will always be frustrations in any game you play, but please know we all still love the game  :)

Comments

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    edited March 2019
    1. Passholder is not intended to give you a 7-star character, but a leg up on your progress - Also, you don't have to buy any of the tiers. You're able to complete it without any tier purchasing. That's what I did. 

2. We are aware the event may not have been executed the best, but we're also learning here too, that's why this is a beta and we're gathering data and feedback :) 

3. You don't read our update notes *Cries in Stitch* - I'll look into and get a feel from the Devs on how they feel about releasing patch notes early. Issue here is, some things don't get in, extra things do and it just might get messy if we try to put out multiple messages, which is why we wait until we push it live to give you what is ACTUALLY in the update. 

Note: Larger updates will most likely be told in advance

And as I have stated here and in discord, balancing any video game is never an easy task, nor is it ever done. Characters and spells will be balanced throughout the lifetime of this video game :) 

Thanks again for your feedback
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Options
    ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I didn't mean pass older giving you a maxed character... This post was submitted before you had told us that it was a math error for the final tier