Final Blow Camera
Eager to witness your victory with even greater glory? Now you can! The Final Blow Camera system will provide a more cinematic experience at that exciting moment.
Battling against an equally-skilled opponent and looking for that extra kick? Introducing Arena Overtime! After 60 seconds in battle, both players have their Magic generation increased by 50%. If another 60 seconds elapses, then the Magic generation increases by 100%!
- Improved the visuals and messaging of the auto-battle button's current state.
- Added a legend of status effects that is accessible via the settings button during battle. Any status effects currently active in the battle will be sorted to the top of the legend.
- Full 3D Team is now visible in the lobby!
- Leaderboards and Weekly Rewards now display the remaining duration until the rewards are delivered.
- Player League and Trophy count is now displayed.
- Player Names, Talismans, and Clubs are now displayed in the HUD.
- Emotes are now able to also be messaged during a Victory or Defeat camera sequence.
- Polished the team pose camera to ensure it's always displaying in a correct manner.
Now properly uses his "Thief's Cure" ability.
Visibly releases arrows once again.
No longer locks eyes with a defeated opponent when making his way toward the next.
- Request button is now badged when a request is available.
- Greatly reduced the initial download upon first launch of the game.
- Optimized a number of devices to ensure better battery life and thermal performance.
- Corrected a crash issue for some devices.
Now properly displays how much Magic it generates via its upgrade descriptions.Store Changes
Summoner Challenge Changes
- "BONUS LOOT" has been replaced with "FREE GEMS" where various options appear in order to gain the displayed amount of gems.
- "Victories Remaining" and "Available in" is now visible at the top-level overview of a Summoner Challenge.
User Interface Changes
- Improved the results list to better coincide with progression so later Adventure Stage Battles are more-often listed first.
- Improved the results list so other Enchantments are prioritized higher than items that are more commonly available in many locations (e.g. Player XP, Gold, etc.)
- Now distinguishes between an item being currently listed in an associated Bazaar and if it's able to be found there but is not currently offered.
- Now also lists Quests and Store offerings in the results list.
- Character or Spell details may now be accessed through a tap-and-hold during Team Building.
- Players may now unblock another player from Chat.
- Enchantments that are currently needed by a Character are now badged.
- Weekly Arena rewards now persist in the inbox for up to 72 hours upon delivery.
- Player Profiles may now be visited via the Arena Leaderboards.