How are arena matchups calculated?

ObsidianObsidian Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
All my arena matches seem to be pitting me against much higher powered players.

Since the new season started I am not seeing any bots or players of similar power, only much more powerful guys from above me in the arena rankings.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We are looking into ways to make PvP better, so thank you for leaving your feedback! 

I will let the team know :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • pialykke80pialykke80 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here, I can tell things changed from yesterday. Have been able to get the 20 trophies "easy" every day. Today I am really struggling, and have only made it to 16 so far. Getting opponents with much higher deck power than me, and several levels higher. I don't stand a chance. 10 sec fights and I'm done for... It really takes the fun out of it, and I am affraid many people will simply give up, if this doesn't get fixed asap. :(
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback! 

We're currently working on ways to make the PvP a better experience for everyone while we are in Beta. 

Thank you for your patience! 
    Tomorrow morning I'll ask if I can share that information, but it'll most likely be a no since it's in a constant state of change. Plus, everyone is home and or asleep :) it's currently 10:30pm here

I will pass those suggestions along just in case they don't have them! Thank you.