Two Quick Things

UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Feedback Criticism: 
  • As a Legendary Character, Mor'du is a bit underwhelming and really is not as good as Gaston or Sully, two characters you get really early in the game.
  • Robin Hoods special "Rougish Rally" doesn't seem to be giving the 100% chance to crit and is making it difficult to complete that part of the passholder quest. When the character first came out it was working but hasn't worked for me in the last few days.
Feedback Praise: 
  • The Mor'du event was fun and I really like the fact that you only need 3 star characters to unlock the legendary character, makes it feel less daunting.
Thank you,
UnstableGam3r

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I definitely agree about Mor'du
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @UnstableGam3r

Thanks for the feedback on Mor'du, i'll let the team know. I haven't spent much time with him in testing but I know one of our guys has him but pushed him aside for Gaston. All characters will be under the microscope for balance through Beta and release, so its good to keep getting this feedback! 

Hmmm, I haven't had any issues with the Crit hit ability, but are you noticing it at any specific times? Have you submitted a ticket on it? Add any key details you can about when you feel it happens would be great for us to try and reproduce it. 

We're going to continue to work on and make events fun and enjoyable! So it's always good to know the good and the bad of events. 

We hope everyone enjoys the upcoming event :) Can't wait to hear the feedback! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey @MeatheadMilitia
    I tried Robin Hood in campaign, arena and adventure and when i cast the ability it doesn't seem to work. I'll put a ticket in, have not done that yet and maybe tonight, if I have the time, I'll make a quick video and post it here. Maybe it's just me...lol

Thanks for the quick response.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Video is always good since it shows us more variables, but definitely let us know!

I've had coffee, so my awareness level is at a 9 out of 5 :)
    Also wish events were closer together, or there was some kind of mini-event in between. I'm sure there will be other game modes in the future but currently in between events we only have normal dailies, and the pass holder quests which are basically completed while doing normal dailies.

Would like more to do than just grind in arena!
    Great feedback! I will say one thing about the beta...

Maybe something like 48 hr flash events. Use regular events to earn character tokens, and flash events to earn upgrade materials to help offset some of the extreme grinding players are feeling
    We are constantly looking for ways to implement and improve events :) 
    I agree as long as there aren't too many...I play a game now that has them back to back to back to back to back.....you get the point, no time to really build up resources to really go all out on the next big event. A balance definitely needs to be there.
    edited April 2019
    I'm gimped...delete post..LOL

I agree as long as there aren't too many...I play a game now that has them back to back to back to back to back.....you get the point, no time to really build up resources to really go all out on the next big event. A balance definitely needs to be there.
    I know what game you're talking about lol. So burned out over there
    edited April 2019
    @MeatheadMilitia Ok, figured it out, it will crit the abilities but not the basic attacks, is this intended?
    I know what game you're talking about lol. So burned out over there
    Yeah which is why I don't go all out on them, just the ones I really want.
    @MeatheadMilitia Ok, figured it out, it will crit the abilities but not the basic attacks, is this intended?
    Indeed! The Crit happens when you use an ability from that character 
    I wonder if that should be mentioned or called out in the description? It says "guaranteed crit" giving the impression that ALL attacks will crit for 10s. Maybe, guaranteed crit when using an ability from the affected characters. 

Just my 2 cents to avoid confusion....again, maybe it's just me.

Thanks again man!
    Give me all the cents! 

Don't forget that you can long hold any words in [Guaranteed Crit] brackets
    and
    When you're in battle and an effect is up, go into settings and we put an ability effects tab in :) 
  • xDannixDanni Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Give me all the cents! 

Don't forget that you can long hold any words in [Guaranteed Crit] brackets
    and
    When you're in battle and an effect is up, go into settings and we put an ability effects tab in :) 
    Sorry where can you long hold the words in brackets? 
    None of the status effects in bold on my hero cards are clickable, and I’m not sure where else it’s listed.

I might be being daft. 

Edit: never mind, I managed to find a couple. Although they are not the ones that I would have liked to know, like Tactics.
    We are continuing to improve the game, and will continue to make it more knowledge heavy moving forward :)

We appreciate your patience :)