New Update Feedback - Overall 3/5

UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Feedback Criticism: 
  • I was able to purchase the passholder gold for 499 gems but some people have to pay real money? I firmly believe this should stay as something you can purchase with gems. Forcing players to spend real money will only drive people away.
  • Not a fan of the new graphic for passholder gold, the screen is too busy, the numbers are too small and the quest detail is too small as well.
  • I could also do without the two daily quest buttons on the bottom right of the screen, it just makes the screen too busy in my opinion.
Feedback Praise: 
  • LOVE having outfits, this adds a great customization option to allow the player to create their own style and identity.
  • Love the grand arena, having the opportunity to use your full roster to counter a team ahead of time is great.
Feeback Suggestions:
  • Would love the option to create teams in the arena so we don't have to always rebuild our team every time we go in. More of an issue with Grand Arena right now then Arena but would still have a great QOL option.
  • Would love more story elements to the game
  • Would love to see something to the equivalent to raids for clubs, this would be awesome in my opinion.

Thank you,
UnstableGam3r

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Awesome! Thank you for sending this our way :D 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Of course! Really looking forward to global launch.....wonder then that will be.  :*
    Have a great weekend. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Also, do your rebuild teams in grand suggestion, do you mean just having the ability to pre-set 4 or 5 teams to auto fill with?
    Correct, even for regular arena or campaign and adventure mode. We usually will have a good 4 or 5 “go to” teams. 
    I play a few games that have that feature as well. I threw it on my report for Friday having assumed thats what you meant haha Glad I was correct haha
    Awesome, thank you sir! Loving the new event by the way, Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie and the toon is fun to play.

Keep up the great work! Oh and don't be shy about throwing me a timeframe of when global launch is....secret squirrel style! LOL

Have a great week