Melee vs Calhoun

bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
hey. There is still an issue where melee won’t cross over centre when the other teams Calhoun doesn’t run up to front line. It results in my team standing there till they die. Can we please just erase this invisible barrier and let the melee go where they need to go. Thanks. 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Can you provide a screenshot of this? Please. 

Thank you! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • bumble2beebumble2bee Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I did last time and put in a ticket. I can try to grab a new one. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    This is when the other team still has a Melee character, but that Melee character happens to have been charmed or pushed off the front line? 
    Yes! Or when they haven’t made it to front line yet as in Calhoun’s ability. 
    Okay, so you'd like to see your folks close the gap when the enemy's melee is pushed off their front line and move the battle line? 
    It’s better than them standing there taking hits from range and not being able to do anything about it.