Update 5/22/2019

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
Bug Fixes: 

Gaston

Basic Now - 
The ability now grants a shield equal to the % of damage dealt described in the ability (15% at Lvl 2 and 30% at Lvl 4)

Basic Was 
Grants 100% - This was not intended 

Arena - 
Lighting has been fixed

More things - 
  1. Thing we can't talk about yet 
  2. Thing we can't talk about yet
  3. File Names changed (Hence all the redownloading) 

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    So.... wait until people have already spent to farm jasmine to get genie, then nerf genie right before he actually comes out to make him the second slowest character in the game. 7 second attacks speeds are unusable. This was like a big slap in the face
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Does this qualify as a bait and switch?

”Hey everyone, play the event for a month and get this prize?”
    (2 days before the prize is available)
    ”Actually....  we changed the prize.  You now get this instead.”
  • wombat90wombat90 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @MeatheadMilitia can you explain why you nerf characters right before they come out, and nerf other characters aswell without saying how much and why?
    i get that some tings need balancing but Jasmine and Genie got nerfed hard before they were available. All I wanna know is what have been done to different characters and why.
    Ariel seems nerfed among other characters as well, but only Gaston get mentioned 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have relayed your feedback with the suggestion to withhold assets and information for future updates or leave characters out of the game completely as we work on them. 

As always, thank you for your feedback. 

The example I gave:
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Thank you, that would be wonderful.  If we can’t see the abilities and stats, then we can’t form an opinion on them beforehand. 

The issue I have with the last minute changes to Jasmine and Genie is that based on what was shown, a lot of players decided to invest resources into Aladdin and Jasmine respectively.  Now that they’ve been changed, some players may have decided that it wasn’t worth the investment (especially now that with the economy changes we can’t really afford to build more than a handful of heroes).  It feels like we were forced to determine whether the event was worth our time and effort under false pretences. 

I am certain that you didn’t intend to deceive the player base, but it is incredibly infuriating. 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I agree, just something as simple as not being able to see the stats and it would have been fine. As ludgate stated above, it feels like a bait and switch. With the major complaint and killing blow about Hades being the 7+ attack speed, I know many of our players would not have invested so much to get a character Had they known it was that high as well.

Thank you for passing along the feedback. I know you are the messenger so please don't take the frustration as directed towards you @MeatheadMilitia