Game coming?

Kayl0Kayl0 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hello, I'm new to these here forums and wondering when will this game come to Android?

Comments

• NCTzen_HaechanNCTzen_Haechan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah, agree. And will we be able to receive an email about its Android release if it happened?
    NCTzen_Haechan
    **Cherry Bomb**
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    There is no official date  yet :) 

You can stick around here to get information on the game and it's release or go to www.sorcerersArena.com and put your email in to get updates. 

Also, welcome! :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • WildeHoppsWildeHopps Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you for the website link, MeatheadMilitia. :) I've been wondering where the official website for the game was so I could check it out a bit more. That and I was wondering why I hadn't seen it pop in on my android device for download yet lol. I'm really looking forward to this game (and the Zootopia content within it lol). XD
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you for the website link, MeatheadMilitia. :) I've been wondering where the official website for the game was so I could check it out a bit more. That and I was wondering why I hadn't seen it pop in on my android device for download yet lol. I'm really looking forward to this game (and the Zootopia content within it lol). XD
    We can't wait to showcase more of the game to folks and see what we have behind close doors (Not in the game yet) :) 

Judy Hopps is fun :) 
    We can't wait to showcase more of the game to folks and see what we have behind close doors (Not in the game yet) :) 

Judy Hopps is fun :) 
    Oh, I am so looking forward to this now that I know Judy Hopps is in the game! And I've registered on the official site and am keeping my fingers crossed that I can be picked for testing it on Android. :smiley: I've heard good things about this game, and can't wait to try this out myself. Thank you for making it already in advance! 

Also, I hope I'm not intruding on this forum, as if I am, I can switch to a different sub-section of the forum, but while you're here, is there a list on the official site or on the forums of all the revealed characters so far? 
    haha it's not even our final form so hold on to your seat! :) 

You're not intruding at all, glad to have you here. 

There are a couple videos out where people went over all the characters. It's not all the characters we plan on having in the game, but it's a good start if I say so myself :D 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited June 2019
    It's definitely a great game so far, you won't be disappointed. If you'd like to see and hear more about the game from other players, feel free to join the discord at Tinyurl.com/disneyarena
    haha it's not even our final form so hold on to your seat! :) 

You're not intruding at all, glad to have you here. 

There are a couple videos out where people went over all the characters. It's not all the characters we plan on having in the game, but it's a good start if I say so myself :D 
    I'll be holding onto my seat then. :D I can't wait for this to come out on Android so I can play it. I've already freed up space on my phone so whenever that version is ready, I'll be able to download it same day. And I'll have to check out those videos then, thank you for the help! :) 

It's definitely a great game so far, you won't be disappointed. If you'd like to see and hear more about the game from other players, feel free to join the discord at Tinyurl.com/disneyarena
    I just recently joined the Discord group, and still am working my way around the different areas on the server. Thanks for the help and I can't wait to play this game. :) 
  • Kayl0Kayl0 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hmm, is there still no date for the game? 
    If so its alright. I'll be here waiting.  :)
  • Fabian2103Fabian2103 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    when will the game release? 2019 has ended and there's no release date!
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    @Fabian2103 the tentative date for about 6 months has been Q1 2020.  Still on track for that.  
  • BabyGirl2323BabyGirl2323 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It looks like it may have been a while since there was a reply here, but if you were still needing an update, the game is available to download in the google play store for android users as well as the galaxy store for galaxy users 🤩