Event tickets

JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
This seems like a good time for the devs to come with more information about what the event tickets will be used for. We have been gathering them for a week, and the actual events start today, we still don’t have any indication what they will be used for.

Today in the shop a spell pack appeared for 5000 tickets. I have no basis for evaluating how good of a deal that is. I do not know what other things tickets can be used for, or how much they are going to cost.

We were already asked to blindly spend gems on 5000 tickets in a previous pack and based on a comment by Meathead on Discord, we had to trust the devs that it was “worth the purchase”.  I still don’t know if that is true.

The Robin event was without a doubt the best part of the game so far. This was mostly due to the fact that it was so obvious what was going to happen and when. You gave us tons of information, and there was so much transparency.

I guess I just don’t understand why we’re back to secrecy? 

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback, Jillathia :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.