Your Tips and Tricks On the Road to LVL 40 and Beyond

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
Hello Summoners! 

I hope you're all doing well. 

I'm looking for folks to list their best tips and tricks to help you along the way to level 40 and beyond. 

I have a special project I'm working on, you will be quoted so check your grammar because I'm certainly not :P 

Standard single line tip is optimal. 

Example Length:
1. When entering battle, be sure to eat a good sandwich and stretch but don't eat too much, you don't want a tummy ache. 

Thank you! 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• UnstableGam3rUnstableGam3r Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Here are a few quick tips that i think will help everyone.
    • Complete all daily quests.
    • Use all free refreshes for your campaign energy daily (3 refreshes for an extra 30 energy per day).
    • Use the free daily bonus energy generation for your campaign energy daily.
    • Never let your energy max out so that you can take advantage of every bit of energy daily.
    • Complete club dungeon and use the free 4th attempt each time however do not complete all nodes before the end of the club dungeon timer otherwise  you will not be able to contribute to the alliance quest.
    • Final  one, complete all summoner challenges daily to gather the necessary materials and gold you need to level up and gear up your characters.
    That's it for now, the rest are secret sauce ingredients for the perfect Coffee and Bacon breakfast that i just can't seem to part with right now. Yeah, corny but you know me....or maybe not....but oh well. LOL.

Great topic, thanks for asking man! Take care.
  • LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Get your arena pack every day.
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    • Use your resources wisely. Focus on 1 or 2 characters at a time, don't spread yourself too thin.
    • Find a club that matches your gameplay style. If you're a casual player, find a casual club. If you're a hardcore player, find a like-minded club to keep each other motivated and aim for the top!
    • Don't be afraid to ask the community for help.. questions are better than assumptions!

• DiemakerDiemaker Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Invest in higher tier enchantment items (gear) early. 
    Because enchantment tier and character level contribute more to power than stars. 
  • JillathiaJillathia Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited August 2019
    You get free energy 3 times a day, at 12 pm, 5pm and 7pm (UTC+2) and each lasts for 2 hours before disappearing.

The bazaar refreshes every 8 hours — 10 am, 6pm and 2am (UTC+2).

Invest often in enchanting supplies from the various bazaars because to get a single character from Tier 4 through “Tier 7” enchantment, you need 125+ of each extract, 175+ strange fiber, 30+ of each droplet and 10+ of each binder for just the 4 enchantments common to all characters. These (heart, shell and fire versions) are available in limited quantities each bazaar reset.