Stuck on Heroes Campaign

GantalaGantala Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi there, just wanted to bring your attention to a bug. I've recently started the game and have just unlocked the heroes campaign as well as a second villain. However, now that I've unlocked them every time I start the game it bypasses the main screen and I get a notification that I need "two more villains to unlock the villain campaign" then it takes me directly to the heroes campaign and forces me to continue to battle (only the "battle" button is pressable in the screen, I can't even select a different stage) so I'm currently unable to access my collection, the store, daily quests, etc.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @Gantala!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will pass it along to the team!
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey, have you submitted a ticket about this? 

We may have this bug on file, we just want to make sure it's not something different. 
  • GantalaGantala Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oh no I haven't submitted a ticket yet, but the problem seems to have resolved itself with the Lion King event, thanks!
    Wahoo! Glad it fixed itself :D