I hate to ask for another favor from My Friends On The Other Side but...

MathiasMKIVMathiasMKIV Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
First of all, thank you! My friends and I joined this game as a cluster of clubs, and we have all been having SO much fun boosting our Downtown Villains in this event.  It's a general consensus that we're all enjoying the new Jangles and Dr. Facilier changes the most.  The changes really helped my Villains feel sturdier, more able to complete club dungeon and tower of endurance stages, as well as stand a chance against incredibly strong defensive teams in Sorcerer's Tournament from players that invested heavily into the Aladdin and Lion King events. I'm not blowing them out of the water by any means, but I get by.

Now, I know I'm in hock pretty deep to you fellas already, but there's one thing about the good Doctor that I just can't get over.  I just don't trust him on defense! I can't quite tell if his AI has him put taunt and life drain on a random team mate or the whoever has the lowest health, but after watching him give Zurg taunt a few times, I decided I wasn't gonna keep testing to find out  :p .  I'm not exactly sure what a viable solution would entail, but I'm still gathering information input from my community to see if we can come up with any helpful suggestions.

Keep up the great work! (especially the communication! Love it!)

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey @MathiasMKIV thank you for reaching out and giving us some feedback 

I too have been enjoying the Downtown Villains team. Been using them in the top 30 for Arena offense. 

When on Auto - they apply to a random teammate :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.