connection failure

drewsalemdrewsalem Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
i've been playing the game since december and all of a sudden I can't connect to the game, I can't get beyond the title screen chest.
I get hit with a pop up saying " connection failure" I can hit a retry button that doesn't work.
last time I played was today in the afternoon it is now night.
please help. 
thank you for your time!

Comments

• aphaph Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Did you ever get this sorted out? If so how did you do it? I am having the same problem 
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Which device are you both on? OS version? Data or Wifi? Which providers? 

Thank you! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • JD822953JD822953 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also having this issue.
    I’m on an iPhone XR, version 13.4. I have tried on data and WiFi. My provider is AT&T.
  • KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I'm experiencing the same issue.  No problems for days and now I plagued with connections errors.  Has anyone heard a reply from glu?
  • ToTcToTc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am in the same boat, was fine till about 20mins ago and then it dropped connection and can not reconect.
  • MushuMouseMushuMouse Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yep. Started playing today and WAS going to put a wee bit of $$$ in game but with suddenly seeing other folks are having similar issues I think I will save my green, but it would be nice to be able to play.
    ...some days leave no tracks. They pass as though they, never existed, immediately forgotten in the haze of my routine. Other days' tracks are visible for a week or so, until the winds of memory cover them in the pale sand of new experiences. (Trackers by Deon Meyer)
  • EminenceFrontEminenceFront Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just completed an offer and when I received my reward from the mail, I disconnected and can no longer login due to a connection error
  • MushuMouseMushuMouse Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not sure if this will work for everyone but I deleted the app and reinstalled and was able to get back in. Still not willing to put $$$ in game but can play.
    ...some days leave no tracks. They pass as though they, never existed, immediately forgotten in the haze of my routine. Other days' tracks are visible for a week or so, until the winds of memory cover them in the pale sand of new experiences. (Trackers by Deon Meyer)