Sorcerer's Tournament Questions

CaliGenieCaliGenie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
1) Is there a way to move up faster than 50 spots at a time?   A lot of dead players at my level and I want to get up to more active areas.
2)  Are there plans for new servers?  If so, what is the timing as to the release of those servers?
3)  Are the payout times universal for all players or are they adjusted for time zones?  
4)  If payout time is universal, any plans to adjust them for time zones or allow players to pick their own pay out times to adjust for family and real life?
5)  It is somewhat frustrating to start a battle and to be informed that you cannot battle the player because s/he is in battle or just in battle...is there a way to filter that or have some sort of notation advising such status?  

Thanks

Comments

• LudgateLudgate Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    1) no.  We all had to go through it.  I know it’s frustrating but it doesn’t last very long.
    2) There are no plans of which I am aware.
    3) Payout is 9pm local, so players in other time zones get paid at a different time than you.
    4) N/A
    5) Just need to keep trying.  I find it happens very infrequently.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I know a game that allows 2 timezone adjustments a year, I will make that suggestion! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • somddisneysomddisney Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is a dumb question I know, but I am battling the TOurnament and the higher the ranked player seems to be getting easier and easier. Am I going the wrong way???