Reduce the number of Doors in Club Dungeon or atleast give two guesses

Vaze234Vaze234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Minor complaint here but the fact you only get one guess and only 3 attempts per day real hinders any sort of progression in Club Dungeon. Atleast let us have two guesses as to which is the correct door to continue or reduce the doors from 5 to 3. It's just sort of annoying having to repeat the same battle, only to guess the wrong door and having to repeat it again only to run out of attempts for the day and then starting back from the beginning after it resets.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    I will pass the suggestion along :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • ElsaJeanElsaJean Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    This doesn't seem to be a problem for active clubs and I think it's good to encourage active clubs, but what I think is similar and could be a good change is reducing the number of doors at the lower levels. Some players in the club have to waste their attacks on lower levels, so everyone else can progress and the club tokens given for beating the lower levels suck, so those players get screwed over.
  • ElsaJeanElsaJean Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Also I just beat the club dungeon, so now I can't attack anymore and am losing 5,000 club coins a day? In the future I can purposely fail the final battle to avoid this, but it still makes no sense.