Game Lagging, not connecting. 04052020

Gizmo_DuckGizmo_Duck Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hello, my entire Club is having issues today connecting to the game at all.  We have cycled power, we have tried going on WiFi, and off of just Data.  The game is just freezing or saying it cannot connect at all.  Multiple accounts in my guild are affected thus far, so not thinking it is an issue each individuals phone/etc.  I was able to connect long enough to claim energies, and other things but the main issue seems to be ANY and all battles.  Going into BATTLE seems to cause the most connection problems.  PVP after reaching lvl 27 unlocked for me today, and is slow, but a Club mate told me that is a bit slower anyway as it is interactive multiplayer.  So unsure if that game mode it also an issue. 
Is there a server issue?   Please respond/fix/report.  Thanks,

Comments

• AbrownnnAbrownnn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same issue here, Think its happening to most people tho :'(
  • VaneVane Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same here. Looks like Club Conquest is closes again. I'm waiting an apologise gift and the correction of this issue becouse I've won an decisive battle to take a Tower and my victory didnt count. The Tower is still a problem for our progress in Conquest and I'm pissed now.
  • Gizmo_DuckGizmo_Duck Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It seems the game is now open again and working, as they closed down CC.  Not sure if there is a"resolve" coming, or if that mode just bugged it somehow.
  • percy1234percy1234 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Have not been able to log in now for 2 days just keeps saying I'm not connected to internet which is wrong has every other games and apps are fine this is a joke dont mind a few hours but 2 days wont be playing again