Options

Surrender in PvP Arena

OnionKnight525OnionKnight525 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I don't like the fact that when I'm down to one character while my opponent have 4 or 5 characters in the battle in the PvP arena that I cannot surrender due to the fact that it is wasting both of our time to continue a battle that is already over. I think that you could fix this problem by allowing the player that is behind the option to surrender. By allowing a surrender button when this happens will allow for the fight to end early and both players can do something else in the game instead of dragging out a fight that is already over.   

Comments

• Options
    PapaBeardedPapaBearded Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is especially needed since there's no speed multiplier available in PvP arena!
  • Options
    OnionKnight525OnionKnight525 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I would like a speed multiplier in PvP arena too but I feel like that the ability to surrender in my described scenario is much more needed. I know for sure that when I'm the player that is getting blown out or I'm blowing out my opponent that it is not really fun to continue a battle that is already over and would like to do something else in the game that is a lot more fun.