Disney cartoons

PersonPerson Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
There should be Disney cartoon characters on sorcerer's arena.  I would like: Gravity falls, Winnie the Pooh, and The Simpsons. Tell me if I missed something. I would love to play as Bill Cipher.

Comments

• thomastakalosthomastakalos Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey I accidentally left my club on Disney arena how do I get back?
  • Xenith22Xenith22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Given that the Hunny Pot spell is shown in the game but not active/available (since it's based on the old removed  mechanics of the game), I would be shocked if we didn't get some Pooh franchise characters or even an event in the near future.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see stuff like Gravity Falls, Phineas & Ferb (especially Perry), Kim Possible, or Owl House show up at some point either.  Though there are still other major movie franchises I suspect we'll see show up first especially Tangled and of course the missing core Disney characters.

I would not hold my breath for the Simpsons though, to this point no other Disney game has added them (Emoji Blitz/Heroes/etc), and for that matter even the Fox based Animation Throwdown hasn't either.  The reason is because EA (Electronic Arts) holds the exclusive video game rights to the Simpsons property.  So unless Glu were to fork over a ton of money to EA to let them borrow a couple characters they can not legally add them to the game.