Options

4/19 - Server Issues

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
Hello Folks, we've run into some server issues. We'll people posted as we know more. Thank you. 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• Options
    KattkikiKattkiki Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i want to finish my daily quest but cant til this is fixed please is there a way to still get my daily quest if is not resolved today
  • Options
    KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Are y'all hiring? Based on how much this game has bugged out over the past two weeks, seems like y'all are in need of capable/competent coders....
  • Options
    CharKundoCharKundo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Over 5 hours and no further update since the first post. Incredibly frustrating and ridiculous that it seems to happen whenever Conquest is launched. I have paid for some stuff in game and am now missing out on daily progress and time limited feature availability because of your continued failure to provide acceptable servers and service.

What keeps going wrong to make this happen? A bit of transparency around this issues would be really appreciated.
  • Options
    Bet money they're gonna blame their inability to repair their third-rate servers on COVID-19 when minor framework repair can easily be done from a remote location. If the issue is major, then they should not have implemented Club Conquests to begin with and proceed to fire their head developer(s) for acting naively.
  • Options
    grreymagegrreymage Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    6 hours and no update. Might as well forget daily quests and Club Conquest. Great rapport with your players folks.
  • Options
    Eight hours later and here we are, just as clueless about the server statuses like the protesters are about the seriousness of COVID-19. #GameOfTheYear
  • Options
    LideLide Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It's okay if there are issues or problems, as long as developer announce it and repair it as fast as they can, also think about the compensation to all the players...
  • Options
    JeremympdJeremympd Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    They "fixed it" and sent out consolation rewards but two hours later, its now broken again!!!
  • Options
    The compensation received via points and a small amount of gems was nowhere near sufficient [so far]. This technical difficulty is screwing over Club Conquest participants as well as people doing their daily challenges/quests since every literal minute passing counts. Not to mention this is not the first time it has happened, nor is it not impossible for them to just disable Club Conquest temporarily until they get it back in working order. One game mode ruining the entire game seems incredibly stupid to not have fixed by now, the situation's binary and doesn't really require much to circumvent.
  • Options
    *not to mention this is even more frustrating for people who are literally funneling hard-earned money into this game (as much as I despise the pay-to-win aspect, this is essentially robbery brought about by poor development oversight). Given how Glu's parent company is Tencent, I don't know how such a stupid issue can repeatedly persist for this long.