Options

[UPDATED] Dev Update on Club Conquest

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited April 2020 in Bugs & Issues
Hey everyone, the fixes we have implemented did not hold as we had hoped. We understand the frustration you are feeling, we feel it too. The unfortunate reality with Club Conquest is the only way we are able to test our fixes is by turning on the funnel and pouring everyone in. There is no simple solution to this issue as it is not a server capacity problem, but something else that lives in the underbelly of the modes design. During these past 4-weeks we have been trying to fix some of the major issues with a band-aid as we march towards a more permanent solution where we know there are fixes for Club Conquest. Again, we apologize for this and we appreciate your patience and encouragement through this whole process. With that being said, we will be closing down Club Conquest. We will keep you updated as we have more information.
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• Options
    KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Will you actually update us or just remain unresponsive and let us stumble upon it reopening randomly on our own like last time?....
  • Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey Everyone, we are going to open up Club Conquest again to implement a fix at some point. We will monitor and manage Club Conquest as necessary. In appreciation of your patience we will be awarding everyone some items in the near future. Thank you again.
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Options
    CippeteCippete Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Well nice idea sports, you closed all and people couldn't even put defense on conquered castle.
    Reopening it during nightime.
    Have you any idea of what respect for your customers means?
  • Options
    panchoanchopanchoancho Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please, balance the game. Bucket of soldiers spell is SO overpowered
  • Options
    LionKingLionKing Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please can you check why I didnt get Screen to collect club conquest reward. I am not able to collect my reward, note our club won but still not able to collect it. 
  • Options
    powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Cippete said:
    Well nice idea sports, you closed all and people couldn't even put defense on conquered castle.
    Reopening it during nightime.
    Have you any idea of what respect for your customers means?
    Time zones. It didn’t matter what time they reopened the conquest it was going to be nighttime for someone, that’s not really something they can control.
  • Options
    SeTzenerSeTzener Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey Everyone, we are going to open up Club Conquest again to implement a fix at some point. We will monitor and manage Club Conquest as necessary. In appreciation of your patience we will be awarding everyone some items in the near future. Thank you again.
    Hi there, I did not receive my reward this week.
    Since the day of the reward collection time I keep see the attached screen instead of the reward chests panel.
    Do you need my game ID to check it out?
    My in-game Nickname is the same as the forum one.

• Options
    leocymballeocymbal Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    something going wrong w the servers?? Can’t connect n the last 2 hours!