Stitch Team...?

harpdaddyharpdaddy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
As far as I know, Stitch is unobtainable as of now. I would love to see a whole team made up of Lilo and Stitch characters. You could add Captain Gantu as a tank or offense, Sparky(experiment 221) as offense, Hamsterviel as support and so many more as there are so many experiments and characters to choose from with all different play styles. Just something I would love to see in the future! Let me know what you guys/girls think!!

Comments

• PersonPerson Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I also think Lilo could make a support character and Cobra Bubbles as a tank. 
  • Draco2777Draco2777 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone know if Stitch has ever been obtainable yet or if the event to obtain him is in the future?
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Draco2777 The stitch character hasn’t been completely implemented into the game yet, much like how Hiro hadn’t been until the recent event. The event to unlock him will he further down the line, not exactly sure as the developers don’t share most things with us.

EDIT: After writing this message, I logged into the game to see that there is an upcoming stitch event, so I suppose in a week or so he’ll be obtainable.