I beat Dungeon 20 on Thursday with 2 attempts and now I'm missing out on over 6K Club Coins?!

AdllnyAdllny Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
When you clear Dungeon 20 and choose the correct door it's just "Battle Completed" ... If I could use my final attempts I would have earned 1100 coins each time. That's 6 times with 2 today and 4 on Friday. A heads up or an an equivalent payout for remaining attempts as part of the game design would really feel like the right step here. It just feels like an oversight. Thanks!

Comments

• Xenith22Xenith22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Not only that but there is a daily club objective to defeat dungeon enemies.  How am I supposed to contribute to that when I am locked out for over a day?  Honestly node 20 should simply just not lock once completed allowing you to complete it over and over again .  It makes no sense at all they way things currently are.  If the issue is points then just have it not award any extra overall dungeon leader board points after the first completion per person.
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Xenith22 said:
    Not only that but there is a daily club objective to defeat dungeon enemies.  How am I supposed to contribute to that when I am locked out for over a day?  Honestly node 20 should simply just not lock once completed allowing you to complete it over and over again .  It makes no sense at all they way things currently are.  If the issue is points then just have it not award any extra overall dungeon leader board points after the first completion per person.
    Regarding the part where you mentioned about contributing to the daily club objective, you just need a club with more active members. That's honestly fairly easy to accomplish. Overall though, I do agree that leftover attempts post-node-20 are a real waste....
  • Beacon80Beacon80 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You can forfeit to get the coins each time, but you won't get credit for enemies killed. In theory, you can put together a team that's not quite strong enough to clear the stage, but that's a lot of effort.

I agree with Xenith22, that you should just be able to continue running node 20 after clearing it.
  • DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Xenith22 said:
    Not only that but there is a daily club objective to defeat dungeon enemies.  How am I supposed to contribute to that when I am locked out for over a day? 
    This is a serious problem, I am a member of a very active club, everyone enters every day and the daily dungeon quest is completed in a few hours after I wake up.

But at the end of the rotation it's always the same thing: ppl forget or win with autoplay mode and stays locked util reset. It’s rare to get the tier V mission prizes at the end of the rotation, leader is always trying to remind people not to win node 20 but without success. As soon as we reached point 20 we already saw the message in the chat system of the club that someone had discovered his door #Sad

>> Please allow the node 20 to be repeated infinitely until the weekly reset <<
  • rompzorrompzor Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I agree.  This has gone on for too long.  Throwing a match intentionally while trying to defeat as many enemies as possible?  That is a puzzle I dont want to solve 5 times per day for four days.  I now happily pay for VIP but expectations are a little higher than having to jump through hoops like this.