DR. FACILER: OFFENSE OR SUPPORT?

xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Dr. Facilier's abilities buff teammates and debuff opponents. With this, I think that Dr. Facilier shall be categorized as a support. Otherwise, improve his offense and/or make his second ability inflict damage too. What do you think?

Comments

• DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I didn't even know that the game considers Dr. Facilier to be offensive, when I read that I had to open the game and look. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Not even his basic attack is offensive, it is a blow that causes debuff (offense / defense down, slow and charm), his passive is power (for debuffs) and he has 80 speed (like the other supports)

I am in favor of changing his category for support, or giving him 100+ speed and making the frog skill cause damage too
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    He has as much prospect of being a damage character as this game does in having consistent server stability.
  • DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited May 2020
    He has as much prospect of being a damage character as this game does in having consistent server stability.
    Pocahontas is support as she has more base attack, and her skills do more damage than dr. facilier. His only ability to deal damage is focused on debuff and not damage.

Even the equipment used in Dr. Facilier is the same as the other support characters, he doesn't equip 2 damage items (support: 1 fire fiber + seed fiber; damage: 2 x fire fiber)
  • rompzorrompzor Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I actually came here to write this post.  I thought this would have been changed by now.  In no way can he reasonably be considered offense, as his basic attack is literally the only direct (or indirect) damage he deals. 

Unfortunately this designation also bars him from being usable in the 'support only' summoner challenge and requires us to accrue +crit chance gear for him.

Please consider changing his designation to support!