The game has a Bug that your Customer Care Agent is Denying

King_of_HalloweenKing_of_Halloween Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
In the interest of full disclosure, I've dropped about $600 on the game in the first couple months. I'm not saying that as a "Do you know how much I've spent", I'm saying that so you understand the breadth and depth of my dataset.
For 2 months I bought the VIP for access to the Exchange, specifically the discounted 10x Bundle. You can obviously see how many I've bought, and I've been recording opening the Bundles and posting that online for my Club Members. It might be suggested that I was trying to encourage them to also get the bundles, with or without VIP.
The 10x bundles have a 'guaranteed' character unlock. For all of my other bundles, that Card had a Gold border. It has a Gold border for New Characters that I have Zero tokens for, it has a Gold Border for characters that I had some tokens for but had not yet fully unlocked, and it has Gold Border for characters that I have already fully unlocked.
Then I get a bundle with No Gold Border. I create a ticket and the agent says 'Nope, this one character with 10 tokens... that was your Guaranteed Card'
So either;
Not all Guaranteed Unlocks have a Gold Border..... Some do, but not all.
or
I didn't get my Guaranteed Unlock.
Either way, I was disappointed. Your agent Ross Ann failed to adequately address my disappointment. In fact she exacerbated and her lack of Customer Care has cost Glu about $140 so far.  Despite buying virtually every good pack that has come out and often getting the dailies. I opted to pass on the recent $99 sale. I've passed on the T3, T4 and T5 packs that I was routinely buying and I'm passing on Svein and Kristoff.
I've also shared my experience including the relevant video and response from Ross Ann with members of my Club and my co-workers.
The game event was disappointing, but I work in IT and I understand things happen.
The response to my ticket was disenfranchising. I can say with complete certainty that this is not how Disney would have addressed the situation.
-M