Pocahontas colors of the wind bug and Anna/Elsa princess bug

ElsaJeanElsaJean Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Pocahontas' skill colors of the wind is supposed to purge a debuff from all allies and then apply them to an enemy with durations refreshed, but after purging them from teammates it doesn't apply them to the enemy.

Anna and Elsa both don't have the princess tag, which I must assume is a bug because they are as princess as a princess can be. This causes them to not activate Mulan's princess related passives when they should.

Comments

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    ElsaJean said:
    Pocahontas' skill colors of the wind is supposed to purge a debuff from all allies and then apply them to an enemy with durations refreshed, but after purging them from teammates it doesn't apply them to the enemy.

Anna and Elsa both don't have the princess tag, which I must assume is a bug because they are as princess as a princess can be. This causes them to not activate Mulan's princess related passives when they should.
    BUT Elsa was technically the Queen not a princess... then in part 2 Anna takes the crown is Queen  but honestly neither are on Disney's official princess roster sucks cuz I have 7 🌟  Mulan haha