Churnabog's Keep Looking to merge with another club...or add recruits

DenizenDenizen Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
We are a mature club with 20 active members most are level 30+  we have one 49 who gives gifts often.  we are looking for active players 15+...mainky need to get to 20 as we like club conquest.  we have actyally faired well against teams of 50 but we need more armies.  We would also be interested if you have a club of 30 people or less and wanted to merge with us.  below is my friend link...if you want to merge we would need to coirdinate that.  Beliw the friend link is my email we can work out details there.

Use this link to add me as a friend in Disney Sorcerer's Arena!  https://www.sorcerersarena.com/?pl=0523A0C2&tk=brao8bufqgfbug17k2c0
goldinsands@gmail.com

Comments

• ToireasaToireasa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How do you send club gifts?
  • DenizenDenizen Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    you have purchase the package...then you can send to the club.
  • kreyookreyoo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for more active people to join our club! "Turn down for Walt" if interested. We only have 13 people right now, most active daily.  
  • DenizenDenizen Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    still accepting active recruits  our only requirement is active particpation including Club Conquest.   We have won every CC exept for the first where we had 12 :p....  And we have faced higher level clubs...this last CC bith other teams only attacked us...we out strategized them and won...