Suggestion for Club Conquest

iZombieiZombie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I dont know if this has been brought up before, I'm new to the forum, so sorry if it's a repeat. I think it would be nice if in Club Conquest we could reuse characters from attacking teams that win their battle. Like, if we lose the attack, that team is gone, whatever. But even if it was set up like Towers of Endurance where the characters that make it keep the same health they finished with and can fight until they die. I feel like in the conquests I've been in the fighting is done in a day or so just because no one has any teams left to fight with. Then it's just waiting for a team to hit the point limit. Also I feel the matchmaking is unbalanced, with smaller clubs being put against larger clubs who have more defense and offense teams. 

Comments

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    At first I would agree that it should be like the tower for attacking and defense, but then think about one guy with a 7star t6 team.  He can roll through multiple low level teams clearing many squads and turn the battle without using a second team especially if the other club isn't near those levels.  

Now the pairing really needs to be looked into,  first it doesn't even seem to match groups up by member number which would be easy.   When my club started and we got our first conquest we had 30 members against two 50 member clubs. 

Better yet club overall summoner score should be matched to others in the same range. 
  • Xenith22Xenith22 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Now the pairing really needs to be looked into,  first it doesn't even seem to match groups up by member number which would be easy.   When my club started and we got our first conquest we had 30 members against two 50 member clubs.
    Better yet club overall summoner score should be matched to others in the same range. 
    And if you do either of these, then you should also consider scrapping the auto-registration (or at least give club leaders the option to turn it off for their club).  By making people manually register for each conquest, it ensures that only active members are included in the calculation for match-making.

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Xenith22 said:
    And if you do either of these, then you should also consider scrapping the auto-registration (or at least give club leaders the option to turn it off for their club).  By making people manually register for each conquest, it ensures that only active members are included in the calculation for match-making.

Being that a leader can still assign inactives to tower defense I think that would be the clubs responsibility. 

If you don't want them in your conquest why are you keeping them in your club. 

Remove dead accounts and recruit or use them as defense but you take the risk of missing their attacks.  

Many clubs are leaving inactives because they still have strong defense teams they are using.

There is a week between conquest so if you have members that are still playing but may not be able to get on as often there is plenty of time for them to unregister. If they are a dead account then you can remove them.