Options

Suggestion for new battle modes

ENGLISH_DAVEENGLISH_DAVE Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
edited June 2020 in Suggestions & Feedback
SUGGESTION
2 New battle modes

A ) A New PVP thats matches based on the teams power.
This is not a replacement for league PVP, but would be an alternative PVP that would allow players to test and use characters in fairer match ups.
No need for high level rewards, just some gold per battle.

B ) Option to battle Club teammates Tournament defense team. This would promote better camaraderie between club mates and encourage theorycrafting. There would be no rewards just the option to battle when you select the player in the club house.

Thanks again

Comments

• Options
    BobHarleyBobHarley Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Option B sounds like an awesome idea! And would be a great way to plan for Club Conquest 
  • Options
    IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    A is not needed if you implement B which is by far the better option. 
  • Options
    ENGLISH_DAVEENGLISH_DAVE Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Izzual said:
    A is not needed if you implement B which is by far the better option. 
    I think there would still be a place for A.

(A) would be PVP content much the same way as areana now but you could select any combo of characters and be matched with a player or bot of similar team power.

(B) would be playing against a player team but with AI control, and as it relies on the players defence theres less room to try low power combos unless your teammates change their defence. (Possible but could cause issues)

If only one of the options were to be added I would prefer (B) but I think there is room for both in the game as extra content.
  • Options
    IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited June 2020
    A.)  as you stated would just be people finding that nice low power / meta balance to farm gold with.  

Just add duels and be done with it, face your mates face your enemies all by invitation no reward necessary. 

Good for testing,  good for bragging rights. 

Can open up player created bracket tournaments, let players from different shards show their best against another shards best etc.