Options

Need a little help understanding something.

Captain902Captain902 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Why do I always go 2nd in PVP and Arena? Currently lv48, 7* lv5 Shan Yu. I always assumed before it was due to them being higher level/ star/ gear level. No I'm noticing that I'll have the "higher" Shan Yu and I still go 2nd. So do Attackers always go 2nd and if that's the case what about PVP? I'm confused on how this works as my assumption turned out to be completely wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    PvP is broken and the admins will only intervene if those who pay for the super teams start losing...then they’ll step in and level set whatever small advantage us non-payers might’ve built.....the payers need to feel like dropping silly bucks on a prepackaged team actually accomplished something.  
  • Options
    No I mean all things being equal I always seem to go 2nd. Kingdom vs Kingdom
  • Options
    IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It could be two things:
    - Maybe your enemie has speed gear attached at his chars, so he has more speed
    - When two chars from different teams have the same speed the order of who goes first is random, on that case you're just unlucky
  • Options
    probably just unlucky IDK. just had another pvp. both Kingdom teams. I had a Star and a level on the other Shan yu (we were both gear 5) and went 2nd.