Why the Stitch paywall?

KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
First off. Been playing since launch. I really like this game. I've been waiting patiently for Stitch and finally, he's here hidden in a very short event behind a two character pay wall and unlock shards raised from ten to fifty.
In my opinion, you should have left him at ten. A "Marquee character" so to speak. The whales would have spent the money you desire to make him stronger and the rest of us wouldn't feel so disappointed.
I understand the need to be profitable in mobile games but I believe there are better ways to find balance amongst your player base.

Comments

• powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Although I completely agree with you, sadly your comments will fall on deaf ears. Interaction between developer and community has been piss poor, and it’s kind of becoming infuriating. Event after event has been released and they continuously disregard any feedback given. This stitch event is a prime example of one that is designed for them to make money and I’m sick of it. I have done refreshes for gantu tokens several times and still get minimal tokens in return. It is simply impossible to unlock these characters As a free to play player within the two day time span they have given.