The Frozen team is to OP

simmiosimmio Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
So I put a lot of effort into finding this forum after playing the game and finally being fed up with the frozen team! 

All the hard work and time that went it getting my team to 7 stars and gear tier 6 or 5, It really doesnt seam to matter at all when you are put up against a frozen team that seams to have averages 3-4 stars and gear tier 4. The frozen team just takes you out. 

It is so unfair towards the people that play the game, that actually put in the effort of getting their team to 7 stars and a higher gear tier  that a halfassed frozen team can just enter a match and slaughter your team.

The Frozen team is so OP that its not even funny, first off Anna does not need to hit every single carachter with attack down. Elsa should not be pilling multible large attacks on everybody in the same turn. All these helpfull effects that are pilled together for the team is just unfair. Its like the entire frozen team is on steroids and its not fair towards the other characters in this game. And the Trolls, why are they so hard to kill, they are so weak so the only real purpose of them is to waste the turns that are left. Anna and Kristof were never this strong in the movies and I am pretty sure that Aladin or Mulan would kick their butts in hand to hand combat, why is that not reflected in the game? 
So please can you just fix this before I and probably many more lose interest in the game because everyone has a frozen team. 

Also bring Ursula into the game and make it easier to get Malificent, I would also like to see Dory, Donald Duck and Magica De Spell. Thank you. 

Comments

• simmiosimmio Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Also if your not gonna fix the frozen team may I request you add a cancel button in the pvp arena so that you can back out or forfeit if you see it's a frozen team your going up against.