I paid for speed stone bundle and you take back it from me !!!

emirkaynakemirkaynak Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
DSA has a bug at yesterday. Everyone can reach free gems and some of them spent the gems and you guys find a clever solution “take back everything what they did yesterday” i bought  gems and speed stone bundle i paid for them. You just can’t take it back from me because of your game bug. It’s a crime. And you gave some free batb tokens also take back them from me. It’s funny first you gave then took. Yesterday i make a lot of gear drops with bonus you took back them. Also i did them with my own energy. Please contact with me and give back everything what you ook from me. It’s really unfair. We’re the gamers who spent a lot of money for your game. Also we’re customers for you. You can’t do it for anyone. Please give back my speed stone bundle and my gears otherwise it’s a crime. My player ID is : 345A 40F1

Comments

• dawidsondawidson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, i stop to play that bollocks anymore
  • Gumes815Gumes815 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Also having the same problem. A lot of things got rolled back for me. Bought two Belle bundles with money and then logged in to see she was locked with 0/80 tokens. Lucky I iwas able to refund from the Google store but there's gotta be a smarter solution than rolling that progress back. Some progress made that day was independent of any extra help from gems. Also now my legendary event is bugged out. I completed the first challenge and should have 10 beast tokens to show, but that character was zeroed out too. So now I can't get 7 star beast or at least unlock with a 5 star BatB team
  • Kmcmilla1Kmcmilla1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here. I am one of the top 15 players in DSA and opened 1 chest, saw something was wrong and stopped. I got suspended and had my stuff taken from me that I actually paid for. I open a ticket with Glu support and they start it with ‘dear Craig’. I can assure you my name is not and has never been Craig. I am not even a guy! I am still livid about it.