Game freezes on clicked on Sorcery stone.

Wilda9282Wilda9282 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello, just got to level 30 and got the following splash screenWhen I click on OK, game takes me to my Character list and freezes up. Nothing responds. Deleted app, cleared data and re installed do not fix.
iPad Pro 11 inch running iOS 14.6

Comments

• DuhryeusDuhryeus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Me too!!!!
  • rayperrayper Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here. Any solutions?
  • rayperrayper Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I reported the problem to the devs. Pleasemdo the same so they see that theres a major issue
  • InfermieroInfermiero Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem here. Can't do anything. Completely frozen... 
  • jackal125jackal125 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same issue here… bought the platinum season pass unlocked sorcerer stone and I get to the character screen and can’t do anything
  • Gian91Gian91 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    guys i have the same problem.. is there a solution? i tried to contact the support email yesterday but for now i haven't received answers

have you solved?
    Gian91 said:
    guys i have the same problem.. is there a solution? i tried to contact the support email yesterday but for now i haven't received answers

have you solved? (on android)

• jackal125jackal125 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    No idea, still haven’t been able to play for about 3 days now, support told me it was my internet connection but it wasn’t as far as I know it’s a bug and we can’t play till they patch it
    it's not your internet connection for sure..... very very sad they blame the connection instead of thinking it's a bug
    it's clear

they still hasn't answered me for now
  • blinder96iblinder96i Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve the same exact issue. Really bugs me because I put some $$ into it and now it’s unplayable.
  • ADitRADitR Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here…
    I solved with a "trick" or just a lot of lucky.. give it a try!
    I left the game in background and waited for a notification (in my case the free trunk), then when it came i opened the game from the background and it started to mulfunction like a flicker but at least the blocking issue was solved!

I closed and reopened it, and currently i can play as before
  • ADitRADitR Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks for the tip, gian! 

Unfortunately, doesn‘t work for me.

just gimme a „skip tutorial“ button smh… frustrating.
  • jgsimpsonjgsimpson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just ran into a similar situation. No response from devs. Has this been resolved for anyone, or anyone heard anything? Clicking on notifications isn’t working for me either.