Suggestions: Changed Club Exchange Item List in Higher Level

3RP4T3RP4T Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I am playing DSA for a while. I am annoyed on club exchange item list e.g. I am reach to lvl 60, the T4 items is reduce from 10 slots to 5 slots. It’s hard for some characters to enhancements gear from 6 to 7 because I didn’t stock enough T4 items. I get new event character, I was also need my energy to farm T2, T3 items to achieve it. At the end of the day, I would stick with current team and didn’t want to get new characters because it’s too hard and need to waste energy to farm low gear level, that’s can be get from club exchanges in the past lower level.

High level player was also have many excess club coin because they was already exchanged most useful characters. It’s should be use for low level gear too. It’s can save a lot of time and didn’t boring to farm T2 T3 items. High level player can enjoy game and didn’t leave because they need to reprocess farm lower level items again and again.

I would suggest you should maintain at least 10 slots for each gear level. It’s would be more fun and we can spend club coin effectively than current just on boring characters and expensive high tiers gear, that’s would use less when you lazy to farm new characters.