Options

Stuck on repeat....

oooooobbyoooooobby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So I am currently stuck and cannot pass go. I'm in a forever cycle that feels like prison. Basically I sign in, it let's me know I've collected enough (A) Enchanted Gear to combine them, (B) forces me to go to character screen, (C) at which point I'm stuck, cannot click on anything, back out, scroll down. Can only close the game and restart this cycle. 

(A)
(B)
(C)

Basically what happened is I was enjoying the game, wanted to get a 5th villain to get through the villain campaign with ease, so I decided to buy the energy pack and spam the level that gets me that orange haired dude in the (C) image. Well, I unlocked him, then I chose to use the rest of my energy on that same level to get more of that character to upgrade. This is where the game bugged. I did the Auto-Max feature and it boosted me from 20-23, which is where I unlocked that near feature shown in (A) and led to the endless cycle I'm currently in. Now what I believe is the issue is the character I need to click on to complete this current "tutorial" is the 11th character, just below the 10 shown in (C). I believe the game did not expect new players to have 11 unlocked characters and only have 10, so forcing you to that character screen to complete said tutorial they did not have it to where you could scroll down if needed. Now here I am stuck, having been enjoying the game, now unable to for the last couple of weeks. Go figure. Spend $10 on a game and it breaks. Shame on me for spending money on a game I was enjoying.