ENCANTO CHARACTERS IN DSA: LUISA's KIT

DRNDADRNDA Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Luisa Madrigal [Defence]

[Basic] No mistakes, no pressure
Deal up to X damage to target opponent and purge all evasion. This move cannot be evaded. Gain 1 [PRESSURE].

[Special A] Where do I drop the wagon?

Deal up to X damage to all opponents. Luisa gains 2 [PROTECT] and extends [HELPFUL IMMUNITY]. If Luisa does not have [HELPFUL IMMUNITY], gain [UNSTOPPABLE] for two turns. Gain 2 [PRESSURE].
Concept/Animation: Luisa hurls a wagon at all opponents.

[Special B] On it!
Deal up to X damage to 2-5 random opponents, ignoring [PROTECT] and [TAUNT]. Luisa gains [TAUNT], [DEFENCE UP] and extends [HELPFUL IMMUNITY]. If Luisa does not have [HELPFUL IMMUNITY], gain [UNSTOPPABLE] for two turns. Gain 2 [PRESSURE].
Concept/Animation: Luisa stacks and then throws 2-5 donkeys at her opponents.

[Passive] I'm the strong one
Whenever any teammate's health falls below 30%, Luisa gains [PROTECT] and grants 1 [UNDEFEATABLE] to that teammate. Grant 1 additional [UNDEFEATABLE] to 'Encanto' teammates. If Luisa is in [STASIS], she emerges from stasis and gains [HASTE], otherwise fill this character's Speed Bar.

Luisa cannot gain [STEALTH].

Luisa gains 20% additional defence when she has [HELPFUL IMMUNITY].

[Passive] Maybe I overdo it
When Luisa stacks 12 [PRESSURE], she is cleansed of all effects and enters stasis. Encanto teammates gain [defence up] and 30% turn meter. When Luisa emerges from stasis, she gains [DEFENSE UP], 30% turn meter and grants [HELPFUL IMMUNITY] to herself and adjacent teammates.
Concept/Animation: Once Luisa's tasks overwhelm her, she needs to rest which she does in stasis. A hammock stasis animation would be cool?