Crash on trying to enter Expedition

ShadowfaxShadowfax Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I don't have a specific event to point to but the app has been crashing any time I try to go into the Expedition section.  Every other section and feature is working great and I successfully did a lot in expedition earlier but it crashes without fail now.  I even recently (this morning) updated my android OS and it is still the same.  Anyone else having this?

Comments

• ZollandZolland Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is happening to me as well. I've only been playing for about 3 weeks or so, but ever since I gained access to Club Expedition, going there results in major issues.

For starters, when I click on Club Expeditions, I get a pop-up that says "Welcome to CLUB EXPEDITION. As the Club Leader, you select the difficulty of your Club's Adventure!" But, the thing is, I'm not the club's leader. Another player is.

When I click OK, I get a white tutorial arrow over the bottom-right button that says "Enter Floor." If I click Enter Floor, as it wants me to, nothing happens. No buttons on the screen work: not the back arrow, the home button, nor the three buttons on the bottom left (chat, info, & collections). The horizontal swipe from Floor 1/4 to the right partially works, but very quickly becomes buggy, causing the horizontal swipe to not fully move. Continuing to try and swipe horizontally further diminishes it's ability to slide left and right until only a few seconds later, the horizontal swipe does not work at all.

My only choice now is to hard reset the game via closing the app.