How aggressive will MTX prices be?

IcehandIcehand Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I am curious how aggressive you will be with MTX prices.  I'm really excited to play this game, and excited for how this will impact quarterly earnings.  I played, loved and used to stream Star Wars Galaxies of Heroes so am very excited that you have their Creative Director!  But I fear you might follow their MTX strategy which left me highly dissatisfied and I never financially supported the game.   I don't mind supporting games up to say, $5 at a time for a real in-game benefit, but lately games want $20 for something you can earn in a day.  Any word on what we can expect for prices in-game?  Will there at-least be low budget options for those of us with wives to defend our purchases to?

Answers

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Hey Icehand! Thanks for stopping by. 

1st - I wouldn't hide anything from your wife, that's got bad news written all over it. 
    2nd - Characters are all earnable for free, with time. If you want to speed up that progress, there are items that will be for sale to help with that. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • IcehandIcehand Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Good to know all characters will be earnable in-game.  Hopefully the MTX prices will not be insane.  Is there any word when Beta invites will go out?
    edited March 2019
    Holy Duplicate Batman!
    edited March 2019
    And again!  weird system that doesn't confirm your comment or reload the page onSubmit.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Icehand said:
    Good to know all characters will be earnable in-game.  Hopefully the MTX prices will not be insane.  Is there any word when Beta invites will go out?

There is no more information about this right now, but definitely stay tuned :D 

We'll keep everyone posted for sure :D 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • MilesCWMilesCW Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello,
    I'm pushing the topic a bit. After playing for a month I think that the game is way too expensive. Some prices needs to be cut down by 30% to be more reasonable, especially the loot boxes. Sometimes less is more.