Some Questions

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
Hey, just a few questions..

What is the current max level?

What is the max tier/color?

Can you give a list of how many tokens are required for each promotion?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• JotaroJotaro Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also little question, not necessarily a big deal, but I see that you can block other players but not unblock them. I accidentally blocked a fellow club member, and don’t know how to undo it.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    edited March 2019
    1. Currently the Max level is 60 but that is subject to change through the Beta
    2. 7 - Purple 
    3. 10 -> 15 -> 25 -> 30 -> 65 -> 85 -> 100  
    4. @Jotaro - That's something we're looking into, unfortunately there is no reversal for that right now. 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited March 2019
    1. Currently the Max level is 60 but that is subject to change through the Beta
    2. 7 - Purple 
    3. 10 -> 15 -> 25 -> 30 -> 65 -> 85 -> 100  
    4. @Jotaro - That's something we're looking into, unfortunately there is no reversal for that right now. 
    What tier is gold? like what number?
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Fixed it for you :) 
  • JotaroJotaro Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Fixed it for you :) 
    Thanks for your continuous effort into responding to the community. I see you on YouTube respond to creators, and that is a great thing :)
    Jotaro said:
    Thanks for your continuous effort into responding to the community. I see you on YouTube respond to creators, and that is a great thing :)
    Absolutely! If I don't know an answer, I'll ask someone and if I can't answer something, I'll be forward about it haha Transparency is important to us. Obviously there will be things we can't talk about, but we've been really pumped to get this game out there, so we're excited to hear what everyone thinks and says!